Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Alabama legacy commits to Clemson, wants to be the next Hunter Renfrow
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

New Story: Alabama legacy commits to Clemson, wants to be the next Hunter Renfrow

Apr 11, 2018, 11:08 AM

Alabama legacy commits to Clemson, wants to be the next Hunter Renfrow

When Hamp Greene sees Hunter Renfrow catching passes and scoring touchdowns, he can’t help but dream about what his future might hold as a Clemson Tiger. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like the kid is a perfect fit here***

Apr 11, 2018, 11:16 AM

Re: Sounds like the kid is a perfect fit here***

Apr 11, 2018, 12:02 PM

Yep, we may have the next #13 right there!!! It will only fit the best walk on receiver!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sounds like the kid is a perfect fit here***

Apr 11, 2018, 1:51 PM

I like that idea. That the #13 goes to the best walk-on receiver that best reflects what this program stands for on and off the field. I'd be good with that. Let's face it not many Hunter Renfrow's grow on trees. Most walk-on receivers aren't going to be Renfrow which would make that number truly special and if given the chance to wear it would show everyone what type of person and player said guy is. Maybe I'm wrong but I think its a good idea.

Yeah but what if we retire #13 after this season?

Apr 11, 2018, 2:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Sounds like the kid is a perfect fit here*** ]

I guess he could wear a special "HR" patch on his jersey.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Alabama legacy commits to Clemson, wants to be the next Hunter Renfrow

Apr 11, 2018, 11:20 AM

there are 5 star recruits that hope to follow Renfrow's success on the field.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ha..DaBO’s not going anywhere since he’s

Apr 11, 2018, 12:49 PM

making CLEMSON Bama U 2!

LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's not another Hunter Renfrow...There might be another

Apr 11, 2018, 12:55 PM

Tyler Grisham or Adam Humphries, but Hunter is one of a kind

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I also want to be like renfrow

Apr 11, 2018, 1:02 PM

You get it ??

Re: New Story: Alabama legacy commits to Clemson, wants to be the next Hunter Renfrow

Apr 11, 2018, 1:54 PM

Does the next Miss Clemson go with it?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Apr 11, 2018, 4:43 PM

Sounds like this young man will be a good fit for the tigers. Love his thoughts and attitude.

Apr 11, 2018, 10:30 PM

Saw his junior highlights on hudl and he plays big league Alabama High School football. Has great hands, very quick and shifty. Good blocker. I can see him being a lot like Renfrow in style of WR.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Vamp I'm glad you're going to be a Tiger and I hope

Apr 12, 2018, 8:44 AM

And pray you will be the next Hunter Renfrow but Hunter was a steal on our part. That young man walked on and in no time managed to work his way past four and five star speedsters to become the receiver of choice on downs we had to have. I played football so I know what he must've gone through in the locker room and out passing the huge ego receivers who were bigger, stronger and faster. The ridicule and some jealous players claiming favoritism and who knows what else might've been the case. But he proved himself and never gave up and as far as I know never complained but remained humble and earned their respect. You might have all the same attributes Hunter does and I'd love to see it. He has heart. I mean heart and guts. I can't think of a game he's missed due to injury. Hunter Renfrow is one of my heroes and yes I know he isn't perfect. But the mere fact you want to be like him says tons about your character and his. If every four or five star player on this team was as dedicated and possessed the internal fortitude Hunter does we would finish undefeated without even facing a close game. Glad you are going to be a Tiger Hamp! I'm even happier you're going to be a Hunter Renfrow. This team, school, state, country and world needs more Hunter Renfrows.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...and more Christian Wilkinses too

Apr 12, 2018, 9:47 PM

That guy is a role model also in more ways than one and a heck of a leader

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic