Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Everybody on Tnet wringing their hands
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Everybody on Tnet wringing their hands

Sep 15, 2018, 8:08 PM

about Alabama. “Oh, they’re going to be the National Champs, They’re explosive. Tua this. Tua that.” They’re good, but they’re always good, and they’re playing Ole Miss. Anyone recall how Freeze left that a dumpster fire? Geez, we can’t even enjoy a win on here anymore.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, my hands are dry!

Sep 15, 2018, 8:10 PM

But shaking! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bama is bunch of prima donna #######

Sep 15, 2018, 8:14 PM

that live in a conference of schools, that outside of Auburn, fear them. Teams play them scared and play them conservative.

Clemson doesn't have that kind of respect. The only teams that I've seen give up when playing us are SC, SC State and Kent State. Everybody else wants to play us to prove how good they are and we get their best shot.

That is the biggest difference between our programs right now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Everybody on Tnet wringing their hands

Sep 15, 2018, 8:16 PM

Say what you will but the Tigers based on their performance the last 3 games would get beaten as badly as we did in the Sugar Bowl or worse. Especially with our offensive play calling. Tua is a left handed Deshaun Watson. There is no one who loves the Tigers more than I do but I’m also a realist.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2018, 8:41 PM

I have a feeling you probably posted this same stuff after the Troy game, the NC State game and the Pitt game...we still beat big bad Bama.
It's a long season. We play everyone to biild depth . We are going to be fine. ????

Sep 15, 2018, 9:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Everybody on Tnet wringing their hands ]

We would go down like Apollo Creed vs Drago if we played Bama today. We need to get our #### together and then we'll have the Russians chanting C-L-E-M-S-O-N.

Sep 15, 2018, 9:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Everybody on Tnet wringing their hands ]

nickles, I understand your concern. However, we don't need to beat Tua and the Tide today. It is obvious to me that the coaches are trying things and stressing aspects of our offense. I'm not overjoyed with our O- line right now, but the depth being created today and the last three weeks is reminiscent of 2015 and 16 to be peaking at the prime part of the season.

Alabama starts off as good as they finish it always seems.

Sep 15, 2018, 8:24 PM

We seem to progress as the year goes on. I fully expect us to be in championship mode by the end of the year. I expect us to be the only one who can challenge them. But we do need to be better.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Alabama starts off as good as they finish it always seems.

Sep 15, 2018, 8:44 PM

That's it. We get better as the year goes on. Plus, TL will improve.

I agree that we always seem to start off a little

Sep 15, 2018, 10:31 PM [ in reply to Alabama starts off as good as they finish it always seems. ]

Shaky and make good progress throughout the season. Not exactly sure why this is, but I presume it has to do with the significant amount of rotation of players in all of the games. Most college teams don't do this to the extent (i.e. as early in the games) as Dabo does.

we are making an observation

Sep 15, 2018, 8:28 PM

a very sound team playing excellent football all three games have been excellent games..no denying it

Would love to get a shot at them

Sep 15, 2018, 8:30 PM

And find out

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2018, 8:32 PM

Week 3. Long way to go for everyone.

Sep 15, 2018, 8:39 PM

I think if Ohio State or us can't beat them, nobody will. I think on the right day we could beat them. Obviously we have to improve. I think we will and we have the talent to matchup.

Sep 15, 2018, 9:21 PM

O310 State?

I am able to simultaneously enjoy our win and be impressed, even enjoy,

Sep 15, 2018, 8:42 PM

other good college football. Dats crazy right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Sep 15, 2018, 8:47 PM

Holy Moses...If our guys were playing ALABAMA instead of a glorified girls cheerleading squad today, we would be getting our MFING dog squat beat out... You birds are only out made by the birds to our East...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2018, 8:52 PM

Alabama Football is a freak of nature and a top tier program. Everyone is intimidated by them. Right now, Clemson is not playing championship football and needs tweaking. I get it. But any team can be beaten, any given day, even Alabama. Enjoy our win today.
Tigers have to beat the Bees and a few others first.

I appreciate the Clemson win today and also Bama's absurd

Sep 15, 2018, 8:55 PM

coaching & player talent and ridiculous tenacity & viciousness … it is self evident and only seen at Clemson during Ford years.

Plus they use PEs in their strength and conditioning program

Sep 15, 2018, 9:19 PM

So there's that too.

Yeah they are always good with very average QB play

Sep 15, 2018, 9:34 PM

Now they have quite possibly the best QB in the country. I don't know about handing wringing and all that, but if you can't see how good they are this year it's just because you don't want to.

Sep 15, 2018, 9:36 PM

We can pressure Tua. He's not been pressured like we can pressure him. A & M will pressure him too. I think the Aggies have a good shot at beating them.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic