Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
College football free agency is officially here
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,619

College football free agency is officially here

Mar 19, 2019, 3:46 PM

https://twitter.com/247Sports/status/1108090703748521985

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I. Don't. Care.***

Mar 19, 2019, 3:53 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: College football free agency is officially here

Mar 19, 2019, 3:57 PM

Good players treated right normally don't transfer, and if they do it's because the school found a better replacement. Doesn't worry me much.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hate to tell everyone, but Miami needs a lot more than this

Mar 19, 2019, 4:03 PM

guy to get back to winning at a high level. For that, things don't change. 1 player can help you, but building the foundation of a top tier program doesn't hinge on a transfer or two.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: Hate to tell everyone, but Miami needs a lot more than this

Mar 19, 2019, 4:05 PM

It’s not about Miami. Bigger than that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2019, 4:03 PM

If this is as serious a trend as you and many others seem to think, I still believe Dabo's Clemson Program would be the very last one to feel the affects.

Mar 19, 2019, 7:38 PM

That’s not totally true. We have had many players transfer out, but they did use the transfer portal. We had 4 qbs transfer and I don’t know if the portal was around when Johnson and the others left

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Mar 19, 2019, 4:04 PM

Thanks for posting. While i agree with all the posts so far, i don’t like this trend. Just because it doesn’t matter from our perspective since it’s not something we really have to deal with, i hate this has happened.

This, along with the pro farm system that is taking place will ruin the last great pure college sport left. What’s next? Turn pro at 18 and it turns into an uneven playing field as is college baseball and college basketball.

If college b-ball didn’t have the one and done, even CBB may have a chance... well maybe.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Non issue

Mar 19, 2019, 4:37 PM

Football will never let kids go straight to NFL from HS because they’d get killed. If a guy like Taggart can go to 3 schools in 3 years and not have to sit out any time let the kids do it too.

And I already know it’s coming so spare me the “they commit to the school not the coach” rhetoric because anyone with a brain knows the coach plays a major factor.

Someone above me put it very nicely that players that are treated well don’t transfer with a couple exceptions and normally those are older players who got replaced by younger players and want playing time to keep chasing their dream.

Yet Greg Huegel, who sustained a season ending injury...

Mar 19, 2019, 4:36 PM

gets denied.

More selective enforcement by the NCAA.

There's a shocker !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Getting a 6th year is very rare

Mar 19, 2019, 5:03 PM

Did someone call him names?***

Mar 19, 2019, 7:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,619
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic