Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm Still Here !!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

I'm Still Here !!!

Jul 4, 2019, 4:17 PM

I read your many comments under another thread and had to pinch myself to see if I was still alive. Didn't realize I was a slick salesman and had all of you fooled. I'm no hero, but I've known a lot who were and are. I'm no super citizen or gifted personage. I'm just an old guy who has had a wonderful life and fortunate enough to have seen and done things that I will always treasure. I've also done things I now regret but my greatest regrets are those things I should have done but didn't do. I've never had a bad day in my life but there were days that were not as good as others. Memories, family, friends and faith have a way of making a cloudy day sunny. Don't worry about those things over which you have no control, let someone else do the worrying.

I learned long ago that laughter is one of the best medicines for mankind, and my best laughs come from the stupid things I do and say. I might add that there have been many, many opportunities.

Thanks for your friendship and your kind indulgence in letting me be a part of TigerNet

There will be another story about this old goat on another board sometime tonight. I have no idea what it will be but be forewarned ---- take it with a grain of salt.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're my hero

Jul 4, 2019, 4:24 PM

Close enough anyway ;)

Happy 4th, Joe!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How's this JOE, as a compromise?

Jul 4, 2019, 5:10 PM

We make you a Protected National Shrine, with a trophy & side benefits.

??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love reading your stories.

Jul 4, 2019, 6:04 PM

I lost my grandfather years ago and some of the stories remind me of his. Great memories.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm Still Here !!!

Jul 4, 2019, 6:20 PM

You're the best, Joe! I look forward to your posts each day.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 4, 2019, 6:31 PM

You're the best, Joe! I look forward to your posts each day.

Jul 4, 2019, 6:38 PM

Just so you know Joe, I woke up this morning to start preparing for my family’s 4th of July get together. I got up, help the wife cut up some veggies for some casseroles, make sure the ribs were marinated, went out and got the grill prepared, unpacked my electric ice cream maker that was given to me this past Father’s Day, and looked outside to make sure Old Glory was perfectly hanging to welcome our family and friends as they arrived. As I sat down in the rocking chair on our Southern front porch and looked at Old Glory, I thought to myself, wouldn’t if be great if Joe could come and tell some of his stories after we eat ? .......looking forward to the one you have prepared for the night!! Thanks for your service my friend so we can enjoy the 4th of July.

You are a hero Joe. You’re a real gem on this board

Jul 4, 2019, 6:41 PM

Most of us can only hope to be as sharp as you at your age

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just stop it...

Jul 4, 2019, 6:47 PM

you are a hero

Cant wait until your next story

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic