Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I read the article about Tanner Muse
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,814

I read the article about Tanner Muse

Nov 28, 2018, 6:16 PM

In the article he stated he received derogatory twitter messages about his performance...what the heII? What kind of so called fan would do such a thing? It’s one thing to rant on an open forum about poor play but to make it personal. Shame, shame shame on whomever stooped so low. This young man has given us many enjoyable efforts and deserves our thanks and praise. Sorry to rant but I was shocked. Anyway, have a great night and Go Tigers beat the spit outta Pitt!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you know it was Tiger fans? Could very well be coot

Nov 28, 2018, 6:17 PM

fans trying to stir something up!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How do you know it was Tiger fans? Could very well be coot

Nov 28, 2018, 6:19 PM

You’re right, it could be but whoever did it certainly isn’t the kind of fan this team needs.

Hence the reason they aren't supposed to be on social media

Nov 28, 2018, 6:22 PM

Re: I read the article about Tanner Muse

Nov 28, 2018, 6:22 PM

Apparently even DABO is not above being snookered by a bunch of letters on the Interweb...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2018, 6:37 PM

Did you ever stop to think it could’ve been a Coot with a Tiger handle.

Nov 28, 2018, 7:45 PM

Whoever sent that message to Tanner Muse if caught should be banned from attending any Clemson sports events or having any contact with any Clemson Athletes for a minimum of 5 years. Second offenses, 10 years and a 3rd offense, a lifetime ban from Clemson University and anything affiliated with Clemson weather it be home or away. The reason punishment should be harsh is to stop crap like this or worse before it gets out of control. Cyber bullying is becoming a problem in all levels of school, sporting events, relationships, work and many other avenues. It really sad to see some of these kids get picked by someone they only know by a screen name. I have a middle school kid who has shared some of the bullying through social media. It’s unbelievable what they will say.

I have watch Tigernet mods let more and more stuff that would have been removed 10 years ago slide right through in 2018. So even Tigernet has relaxed there own rules.

Social media is becoming a very dangerous tool. I read where many of our young people are suffering from depression and anxiety due to FB and other social media sites like Twitter and Instagram. If I had young kids in today’s world they would not have I-Phones, I-Pads, Twitter, Instagram or FB Accounts.

I walked into a pizza place last week where I saw a group of young girls about 10-12. They appeared to be having a team banquet. Every single kid in that group had a smart phone and was either texting, playing a video game or talking to someone on their phone. This was all going on while the coach was talking to them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2018, 7:56 PM

Just look around at the ""adults"" at any sporting event, and you'll see half the stadium playing with their smartphones.And if they aren't,then the announcer will yell ( turn on your Clemson Lights App ) so we can have a light show !!!! or Hey Tiger fans,the Tigers scored 70 points,everyone text 1234-Frosty to get a free Frosty from Wendy's !!!!! ______ if you don't have a smartphone,you are left in the dark ages___________ I know,I only have an Ol' Flip Phone and never get a ""Free Frosty""#$%%#@@

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The reality is this.

Nov 28, 2018, 7:57 PM

College football in the south is like pro football in other parts of the country, in that many fans choose a team based on a wide variety of factors, including geography, team mascot, winning tradition, the team they see on TV, etc. This naturally creates a large segment of a fan base that is capable of being irrational, dramatic, and has no real loyalty to the team.

Don’t get me wrong, this isn’t an alum vs. non-alum argument. But it is worth noting that a winning program like ours is going to attract plenty of bandwagon fans with little to no real connection to Clemson University. One can only imagine what kind of ridiculous rednecks might be along for the ride - or who can turn on a player in a heartbeat.

Conversely, there are always going to be fake internet fans as well, who aren’t Clemson fans at all but play one online.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: The reality is this.

Nov 28, 2018, 8:01 PM

I agree with what you are saying Judge, but if we could catch some of these jerks I hope we make an example out of them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,814
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic