Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How can people pick on our schedule when almost the entire
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

How can people pick on our schedule when almost the entire

Oct 13, 2019, 10:52 AM

Top ten hasnt really played anyone. And the ones who supposedly have, played each other. Well heck, maybe they both suck so what good does that do? No one ever mentions this.....

Our schedule is as good as most.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How can people pick on our schedule when almost the entire

Oct 13, 2019, 11:05 AM

Some of those people are driven by envy, some by agendas.

We are driven to win trophies. Which we do. Often.

Oct 13, 2019, 11:07 AM

It’s not just that we haven’t played anyone yet. It’s that we don’t have any tough games on our remaining schedule either.

Oct 13, 2019, 11:16 AM

But, but, but UofSuc beat #3 UGA, so...Oh wait, CLEMSON beat UNCheat who beat UofSuc, so forget that thought. You're right, we have nobody left that matters.

At one time, I actually bought into the idea that the CFP would not consider strength of schedule, but now that sounds like they were just making up fake rules to appease people.

undefeated App St. can whoop all of them

Oct 13, 2019, 11:22 AM

App St > UNC > UofSUCk > UGA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2019, 11:19 AM [ in reply to Re: How can people pick on our schedule when almost the entire ]

Well i hear ya but when a team has won 21 straight and 2 out of 3 national championships, i think they certainly have earned some degree of confidence. If that were not true, then why is Bama now number 1? They have not played a tougher schedule and we kicked the crap out of them. Yeah maybe that was last game of last season but if the past didnt matter then we wouldnt have been preseason number 1 and Bama woukdnt b 1 now. Heck, most of the top ten wouldnt be where they currently are if not for history cred because most of the schedules are lame.

The fact is the ACC is not horrible. Sure they are not the best but certainly not horrible. Miami should have beaten Florida, UNC beat SC who beat UGA and we are defending champs. Pitt lost to Penn St. By 7 only. So... its all relative.

I certainly think there are two teams playoff worthy in the SEC , LSU and Bama. Both of which i think we could beat. I think LSU is good but not great and BAMAs D is worse than last year.

Ohio St. Maybe? Who they played?
Wisconsin Maybe? Who they played?

The only solid number 1 team is the defending national champs. We are the best until we are beaten.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic