Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Every Time A Bama Equivocator Opens Their Dip-Stained Mouth
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,288

Every Time A Bama Equivocator Opens Their Dip-Stained Mouth

Jan 31, 2019, 1:50 PM

With some stupid commentary on why Bama shoulda won or whatever I laugh heartily. Oh Lordy those people are butt hurt. "Mental Fatigue" Are you kidding me, we all know Bama people are ALWAYS Mentally Fatigued. Having one less chromosome than the rest of us ensures Mental Fatigue.

CRY TIDDDDEEEEE !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Every Time A Bama Equivocator Opens Their Dip-Stained Mouth

Jan 31, 2019, 2:15 PM

I would think that this pathetic excuse-making by his players must really be an embarrassment to Nick Saban, and must have Bear Bryant turning in his grave. A real shame to the University of Alabama, which is a storied program, now disgraced by these losers such as Tua. The game showed that this over-rated "star" who in fact played like a second-rate hack, was totally exposed. The excuses aren't surprising since this (Alabama) crowd lacks the class to lose in any kind of classy fashion. For shame! Hey Tua, did you enjoy the clinic that Trevor Lawrence gave you? Wait until next year---if you dolts even make it to the playoffs. Overrated, until you ran into a big-boy defense. Georgia and Auburn will beat you next year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd rather if you referred to Bama fans as Bama fans...

Jan 31, 2019, 3:27 PM

not Bama people. Some of the finest people on this planet were born in Alabama. I'm a Tennessee Clemson grad so I'm not defending my family or anything. Thanks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How About Bama Jackwagons?***

Jan 31, 2019, 5:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,288
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic