Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is Georgia in the running for Burch? I thought it was
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Is Georgia in the running for Burch? I thought it was

Jul 3, 2019, 5:56 PM

down to us or the Coots but my Atlanta brother-in-law seems to think Georgia is right in there. Also, is Burch going to wait until the fall to announce?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is Georgia in the running for Burch? I thought it was

Jul 3, 2019, 6:31 PM

This has been on here a million times--there is no commitment date for him but all that matters is that he is coming to the all in cookout and spending several days on campus. READ!

Jul 3, 2019, 8:02 PM

Somebody's dog peed in Bob"s yard !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Until Burch is signed, Dawgs are in the running...

Jul 3, 2019, 8:36 PM

And as long as I'm alive, I could swim the Atlantic Ocean...backstroke, though.

It's the difference between 'can' and 'will'. Can is easier than will. ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 3, 2019, 9:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Is Georgia in the running for Burch? I thought it was ]

Some people actually have a real life... unlike many of us who are on T-Net 24/7. (Hence they don't see the posts that are on here a million times) ??

Jul 3, 2019, 9:07 PM

Some people actually have a real life... unlike many of us who are on T-Net 24/7. (Hence they don't see the posts that are on here a million times) ??

You are so right!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 3, 2019, 9:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Is Georgia in the running for Burch? I thought it was ]

What's happening outside of here ?
I haven't had fresh water in a month and BMeist keeps the newsfeeds to Clemson and Condo sales in Seneca .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Clemson bound, always has been***

Jul 3, 2019, 8:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^read - true...***

Jul 3, 2019, 8:39 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope so, if he is a Tiger,he's played the Chickens

Jul 3, 2019, 9:13 PM [ in reply to Clemson bound, always has been*** ]

better than anyone could have imagined.

From my vantage point

Jul 3, 2019, 9:47 PM

If he was going to be a coot he would’ve done it already. Visited there enough times and he’s literally surrounded by them. Would be very easy and met with a lot of fanfare if he pulled the trigger.

That leads me to believe he’s a Tiger. If I was him and knew Clemson was where I wanted to go and knew I wouldn’t be very popular at my school or town if I committed publicly, I’d play it close to the vest and not tell anyone where I’m leaning. This is a lot of projection on my part but I think it makes a good bit of sense if I say so myself.

Re: Hope so, if he is a Tiger,he's played the Chickens

Jul 3, 2019, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Hope so, if he is a Tiger,he's played the Chickens ]

Someone on here talked about the difference in him committing early for USuC vs with us. The people around him would likely be far less understanding if he were to commit to us, leading me to think that no news is good news for us. If we actually get into the season, then I thing UGa will be our competition. I think that USuC will lose early and often, and regardless of how much playing time a kid may get he doesn't want to lose.

I sure hope he doesn't like Ford Raptors

Jul 3, 2019, 10:33 PM

Or Land he can hunt on

Re: I sure hope he doesn't like Ford Raptors

Jul 3, 2019, 10:57 PM

Or four star hotel suites by the semester..

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic