Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Dabo Swinney to compete in 2019 Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

TNET: Dabo Swinney to compete in 2019 Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge

Apr 17, 2019, 11:02 AM

Dabo Swinney to compete in 2019 Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge

Greensboro, Ga. (April 16, 2019) – Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney will team up with former punter and current assistant football coach Bill Spiers to represent Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope Spiers is a ringer, it's been embarassing to finish at

Apr 17, 2019, 4:38 PM

or near the bottom in this thing most years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hope Spiers is a ringer, it's been embarassing to finish at

Apr 17, 2019, 5:49 PM

He can golf his ball.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Dabo Swinney to compete in 2019 Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge

Apr 18, 2019, 12:49 AM

People in our state aren't only dying of Breast Cancer Dabo. Just donate to Cancer research period!!! There are 4,470 cases of breast cancer reported in SC every year, and there are 4,360 cases of lung cancer reported in SC every year but, lung cancer is the #1 killer with 2710 deaths, and breast cancer is #4 with 740 deaths in SC. Even though breast cancer has 110 more reported cases than lung cancer, lung cancer has killed 1970 more people than breast cancer. This is the reason I say donate to cancer research period. Cancer has become a horrible killer, and that is from all types of cancer. I lost my oldest brother 5 months ago from a blood cancer, and my oldest sister about 4 years ago from liver cancer, and she never drank a drop of alcohol in her life. Donate, Donate, Donate for all types of cancer bc all types of cancer is as deadly as a bullet through the head, and donating to cancer research wil help save lives from cancer...A bullet through the head is a much kinder way to die, and in most cases it was a choice, cancer isn't a choice, it just gets us, and it will continue to get us if we don't donate to cancer research. Even if it hasn't effected anyone you know yet, it can and most likely it will, and if it's to a love one, it will be the saddest thing that you have ever experienced!!! Donate to cancer research, please, a dollar is better than nothing at all!!!!

https://cancerstatisticscenter.cancer.org/#!/state/South%20Carolina

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic