Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nice comments by KB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,427

Nice comments by KB

Jul 15, 2019, 10:50 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al.com/alabamafootball/2019/07/kelly-bryant-wasnt-surprised-by-alabama-clemson-final-score.html%3foutputType=amp

Know he said some things we didn’t like right after he left but I think that was just emotional. Wish him well. He will always be a Tiger.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nice comments by KB

Jul 15, 2019, 11:06 PM

Young guy's say all kinds of things .
I hope Kelly has a fantastic year for Mizzou and I hope they destroy the Coots .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 15, 2019, 11:22 PM

It will be a home game for Mizzo, and hopefully KB will beat them again with his Mizzo Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2019, 6:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Nice comments by KB ]

Indeed TD.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2019, 11:20 PM

He has a different attitude after he has had time to just think about all that went down, and why it went the way that it did, and he has accepted that and moved on to the next challenge in his college FB life, and I'm glad for him, and that a little bit of time between all that drama has helped him to put it all behind him and he is moving forward. Good for KB!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2019, 7:23 AM

KB made some immature comments and some immature decisions, but I don't hold it against him. He will have lots of time to mend fences. College is the last time you're really allowed to make (minor) mistakes in life without them permanently affecting you. Sometimes we just have to let things like that slide.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I still believe the best decision

Jul 16, 2019, 7:33 AM

Career-wise ... would have to stayed on the team, worked out and been amentor to the program. Clearly some agreement with Dabo would have been needed to preserve his year of eligibility.

The Syracuse game would have been a really tough moment and there would have been criticism from fans. But that aside, supporting in his new role would have been a difficult and different experience -- but full of rewards.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Re: I still believe the best decision

Jul 16, 2019, 12:20 PM

We'll never know what would have happened if KB had gone in after TL's injury in the Syracuse game. Given his attitude as a result of TL being named the starter, I have doubts he would have had it in him to do what was necessary to win the game.

However, with CB coming in, what we do know is that he is a fighter, a leader, and ultimately a winner. I'm very comfortable knowing he is on the sideline and ready to go if TL goes down again.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His comments never bothered me..

Jul 16, 2019, 12:54 PM

But ....i'm not a 15yr old girl .

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 8
| visibility 3,427
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic