Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump got the idea that we should work out a deal with Iran
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 754

Trump got the idea that we should work out a deal with Iran

May 17, 2019, 12:36 PM

that could lead to us easing sanctions, according to WSJ.

He is the dumbest person alive.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Him or you?

May 17, 2019, 1:59 PM

His plan all along was to force Iran to give up nukes. Trump always starts a negotiation from a position of strength and power. It's the way business is done. Bid low then come up or set a high price and come down.

What part of threatening destruction to the regime don't you get?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Defend yourself, Little Red Puppy.

May 17, 2019, 2:25 PM

Or are you only capable of baseless comments?

-DNT

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Re: Him or you?

May 17, 2019, 3:25 PM [ in reply to Him or you? ]

Uh... He's the one who pulled out of the deal to get rid of their nuke program.

Why do you guys purposely act so dumb? What do you get out of it? I've asked this many times here and none of you will ever answer.

May 17, 2019, 3:36 PM

that is because they have put little thought into this outside of disagreeing with you.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2019, 4:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Him or you? ]

They don"t know the issues nor do they put any thought into it. You're asking a lot. Tbey thought Mexico would pay for our wall. Donyou reay need to know anything after that?

May 17, 2019, 5:40 PM [ in reply to Him or you? ]

Give up nukes they dont have? Thats impressive. That's magical.

Iran has missiles which can hit targets up to 1200+ miles...

May 19, 2019, 6:13 AM

away. They've worked diligently to develop nuclear warheads to stick on the end of them and ICBM to complement. Sticking you head up your butt won't protect you against a dirty bomb explosion which is why they do not need any form of nuclear R&D.

I'm struggling to understand how you guys can sacrifice the safety of fellow Americans and side with a terrorist organization like Iran.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Iranian Missile Assessment

May 19, 2019, 11:59 AM

https://missilethreat.csis.org/country/iran/

-Tesla, PhD

This isn’t accurate

May 19, 2019, 12:26 PM

It never is. Accurate intel on Iran is nearly impossible. As a rule of thumb, we know less than 25% of what’s going on. jmo

You are correct.

May 19, 2019, 4:59 PM

Other data on that website is not update to date either.

Regardless, this does show capability and as a result Americans should be concerned. Including Snowflakes that would rather we give money all military to illegals. Their idea of a perfect world is for all the world to be governed by the UN.

-Doc Tesla

No it wasn't. They were complying with the Nuke deal.

May 20, 2019, 11:00 AM [ in reply to Him or you? ]

But Israel and Saudi Arabia don't want a powerful Iran with or without nukes. So, because we do what they want, we torpedo'd the deal, even though they were complying. Neo-cons, KSA and Israel want them broken.... not just sans nukes.

Pompeo and Bolton are deranged enough to go along with it.

Israel and Sauda Arabia have nothing to do with my desire...

May 20, 2019, 1:31 PM

to squelch all Iranian nuclear research and development or the Iranian desire for intercontinental ballistic missiles.

Iran's backing of terrorist organizations makes them untrustworthy of having refined nuclear materials or ICBMs of any form. Iran should not exist, Iran is a blight of freedom on America's way of life. Liberals decry everything conservative do by accusing us of racism and every phobia relating to hatred of gender, religions of than Christianity, women and the entire alphabet crew yet they are defending the exact people who murder all of those groups and we're the great Satan.

I'm not making this up, just pointing it out. I do not want war with Iran but if Iran continues to kill our citizens by backing terrorist they need to tote as askwhuppin.

Re: Israel and Sauda Arabia have nothing to do with my desire...

May 21, 2019, 8:24 AM

squelch all Iranian nuclear research and development or the Iranian desire for intercontinental ballistic missiles.
Listen to me this time. THIS WAS HAPPENING ALREADY. And we intentionally torpedoed that because ISRAEL AND SAUDI ARABIA wanted Iran to be crippled.... REGARDLESS of whether they had nukes.

Iran's backing of terrorist organizations makes them untrustworthy of having refined nuclear materials or ICBMs of any form. Iran should not exist, Iran is a blight of freedom on America's way of life.

You need to come to grips with reality. The USA supports terrorists that fight against Iran on a MUCH greater scale than their efforts against us. We are literally helping Al Qaeda and sandbagging against ISIS in order to combat Iranian interests in Syria, Yemen and Iraq (elsewhere too.) Our "ally" Saudi Arabia is the biggest supporter of terrorists the world has ever seen. They are the creators of Wahhabism. We sell them more weapons than any other country. You are simply swallowing government lies wholesale. Iran is the primary enemy of Al Qaeda and ISIS these days. More Iranians have died fighting Al Qaeda and ISIS than Americans.

We are the bully in the relationship between Iran. We overthrew their elected government in the 50's. We shot down one of their civilian airliners in the 80's. We broke the Nuke deal that we made with them. We installed a dictator and helped him train the Savak, his version of the gestapo which murdered tortured and raped his people.

This isn't about liberals and their confused world view. This is about massive ignorance. We are following the evil empire playbook. Deluded into thinking we are righteous all the time. Callous about murdering others for economic reasons. Quick to interpret anything we don't like as a threat. This is why history is important. Not showing off that you can remember civil war generals. So you can tell what is going on around you.

America isn't perfect...

May 21, 2019, 9:44 AM

but it's as close to this world as perfect will get in this dispensation. Our gov's number one goal is our security. Economic security is certainly a part of that.

Muslims are dead set on a caliphate which includes the entire globe. Most fools think this has to do with a god. It doesn't. Their religious leaders are motivated by the exact same thing that motivated every empire throughout history, wealth and the power which generates that wealth. The fools, aforementioned are American and Iranians who believe their god supports their form of government. I love America because it allows me to worship my God unencumbered, not because I'm one of the fools who thinks my God flies the stars and stripes in front of His house.

Basically, they struggle toward the same goal as everyone else on the planet. Right now they are sitting on part of the world's oil reserves. Have you forgotten what OPEC did to our economy back in the 1970s?

Re: America isn't perfect...

May 21, 2019, 12:56 PM

No, America is not as close to perfect this world will get. ANy country, regardless of race, religion, history or geography, which finds itself in a position of asymmetrical power, starts to behave like a bully. And becomes a source of "bad" for other people as a result. This is demonstrated throughout history. We are the latest iteration. We are not the good guys. To think we are inherently morally superior is clearly a delusion that can only be sustained by ignorance and tribalism.

Who are you addressing?

May 21, 2019, 1:11 PM

I pronounced that American has no moral superiority contrary to what some people believe. You continue to attack what I haven't said. I only spoke to America being the best form of government that's ever been or will be, imo. That's not to exonerate any of our downfalls or wrong doings. America was formed for the people by the people, those people who formed this country aren't perfect and neither are we now.

Re: Who are you addressing?

May 21, 2019, 1:32 PM

You said... but it's as close to this world as perfect will get in this dispensation.

I said.... No, America is not as close to perfect this world will get.

Who does it look like I am addressing?

Re: Trump got the idea that we should work out a deal with Iran

May 18, 2019, 9:36 PM

Look into the Iran “deal” (which-wasn’t-a-deal-at-all-because-Congress-never-ratified-it) a little deeper. You’ll find out why Trump ended it.

Re: Trump got the idea that we should work out a deal with Iran

May 19, 2019, 9:34 PM

Congress isn't needed to make a "deal." You're thinking of a treaty.

And it wasn't a treaty either, it was a consent agreement.

I've read it. So let's get into the details.

Replies: 19
| visibility 754
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic