Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hilinski kid
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Hilinski kid

Nov 14, 2018, 6:47 PM

I can’t for the life of me understand why this guy is so hell bent on going to South Carolina. He’s from California, got into Stanford yet for some reason wants to play for a mediocre SEC team

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hilinski kid

Nov 14, 2018, 6:48 PM

Maybe USUK “duke” him into it.??

Stanford wouldn't allow him early entry.

Nov 14, 2018, 6:50 PM

His brother is got into USuC and his family wants to lave the west coast. Isn't every HS QB in Cali rated 4 stars ?

With all their decootments I'll believe it when

Nov 14, 2018, 6:53 PM

Re: With all their decootments I'll believe it when

Nov 14, 2018, 6:58 PM

Their BOD and AD are too incompetent to get rid of him. He will probably be gone by the end of '20

Re: Most everyone should know the reason

Nov 14, 2018, 7:43 PM

so I won't get into that. SC is lucky, because most top QB recruits wouldn't go to a program that;
1. is coached by a man that has a history of getting it wrong with QBs and offense
2. Bentley not being pulled even in bad games (excluding Clemson 2 years ago)

I think Hilinski believes he can draw some additional talent to USCe; making them a contender (both TBD).

Must be dumb enough to think USuC = Southern Cal

Nov 14, 2018, 7:36 PM

Boy, is he in for a shock!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His HS was probably tougher academically than USuC***

Nov 14, 2018, 9:02 PM

Nov 14, 2018, 9:51 PM

I wish him well, as I understand his family has been through some unbearably rough times. I, however don’t understand how going to usc jr is a smart move. I do pray for that family with all sincerity of my being!

No idea

Nov 14, 2018, 9:57 PM

Maybe he wants a challenge. And lord knows he chose a place where he will get one.

Nov 14, 2018, 10:30 PM

They lost a child, last year I believe, who was in college. One if their other children, think daughter i think is enrolled in their business school. They want to leave the west Cissy and all of those memories behind. I wish the young man success, except for Clemson and a few more

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Nov 14, 2018, 10:39 PM

I read somewhere that said he nor his parents wanted to be in stadiums where his brother had played. Too many bad memories.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2018, 11:35 PM

I read somewhere that said he nor his parents wanted to be in stadiums where his brother had played. Too many bad memories.

He would be much better off to go to Duke with coach Cutcliffe and a respectable degree!

Nov 15, 2018, 12:00 AM

I think since one child is already at scar, he visited a d liked so they are going to the same school. I wish he would come for our game next week to watch his chickens play

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Nov 15, 2018, 1:21 AM

I cant say this is 100% true, but I think I read that his brother got a free ride at UsUCK, which is quite an effort to encourage an incoming recruit to come on in too, if indeed true. I should think that family and friends might also get some assistance. Let's face it, coots gotta get something better than Benny Boy, right?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2018, 1:51 AM

He had a crappy year this year so he already knows what it’s like to lose. It will continue at sc where they are happy with 7 wins and a bowl victory.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2018, 5:42 AM

I've seen his tape. Same tape and same accolades Flop Bentley had in high School. Let him come on because all they are getting is 4 years of the same.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic