Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey KornCOOT of Palmetto Recruiting! Where's Clemson?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,286

Hey KornCOOT of Palmetto Recruiting! Where's Clemson?

Feb 17, 2017, 10:38 AM

#STRecruiting Notebook: Gamecocks in a giving mood; Wright to visit USC later this month, Tennessee WR has USC on short list

FEBRUARY 17, 2017 BY PHIL KORNBLUT

USC coach Will Muschamp had a busy Thursday doling out no less than seven offers according to tweets by the individual prospects. The offers included:

DE Dennis Briggs II (6-4 350) of Kissimmee, FL: ” I was excited about the offer. I think they’re a great program. They said they like my size, how I move well, my point of attack, and how I get after the ball.” He also has offers from Kentucky, Vanderbilt and Boston College.

ATH Richard Jibunor (6-4 206) of Athens, GA: “I was very happy about the offer because it was one of those that I was hoping for. The coaches said they like my athleticism and my ability to play multiple positions well, with good size and speed.” Jibunor also has offers from Alabama, Purdue, Kentucky and Toledo. He does plan to visit USC soon.

Other USC offers went out to OL John Campbell (6-5 290) of Orlando also has offers from Florida, Auburn, Miami, Tennessee, Virginia Tech and Rutgers.; DB Divaad Wilson (6-0 185) of Miami who committed to Florida earlier this month; DL Tayland Humphrey (6-5 350) of Hutchinson JC KS also has offers from Georgia, Kansas State, Louisville, LSU, UCF, Texas A&M, Ole Miss and Tennessee; DE Andres Fox (6-5 230) of Mobile who also has offers from Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Arizona and others; and DL Darnell Jefferies (6-3 265) of Covington, GA who also has offers from Georgia, Georgia Tech, Tennessee, Virginia Tech and Colorado State. He also plans to visit Clemson March 4th for a junior day.

USC RB target Master Teague III picked up an offer from Virginia.

Ben Lippen LB Kyle Wright has offers from East Carolina and Colorado State. He’s also talking with Clemson and USC and will visit USC February 27th. “USC is talking about possibly offering soon. Well, I hope they do.”

USC RB target Jamal Elliott of Durham will visit Tennessee this weekend. He will be at USC’s junior day next weekend.

USC is on the short list 7 with WR Tykee Ogle-Kellogg of Alcoa, TN. He also has Tennessee, Texas San Antonio, Ole Miss, Missouri, Memphis and Louisville on his current short list.

USC RB target Jamal Elliott of Durham will visit Tennessee this weekend. He will be at USC’s junior day next weekend.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Elite prospects won't talk to him?***

Feb 17, 2017, 10:40 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Elite prospects won't talk to him?***

Feb 17, 2017, 11:04 AM

Ha +1

Re: A lor of truth in that.***

Feb 18, 2017, 3:21 PM [ in reply to Elite prospects won't talk to him?*** ]

DE Dennis Briggs II (6-4 350) of Kissimmee, FL?????

Feb 17, 2017, 1:05 PM

That's funny! He must have eaten a WHOLE lot recently since Rivals and 24/7 list him at 240 lbs.

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,286
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic