Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey House Coots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Hey House Coots

Feb 8, 2018, 7:49 AM

Do y'all really believe in Todd Ellis' concept that the Clemson football program is "cycling out"? If so can you please explain what this term fully means? I don't want to have the confuse on what exactly is going on and all.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was code, I think

Feb 8, 2018, 7:51 AM

we are cycling out to the playoff again while they cycle back in to Columbia after a 4-8 season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey House Coots

Feb 8, 2018, 7:58 AM

Todd was just starting his own cycle . He was crampy and not himself that day .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 8, 2018, 8:06 AM

No. It is pretty obvious that you guys are going to be head and shoulders better than us for the foreseeable future.

But I applaud his ability to get under your collective skin.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Everyone knew he was a homer. That's what team announcers

Feb 8, 2018, 8:34 AM

do and that is fine. This comment, however, made him look like a total buffoon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 8, 2018, 8:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey House Coots ]

It’s not just him who gets under our skin. Most Carolina pumpers do, but I don’t blame the pumpers. They are just believing the glass is half full instead of half empty. It keeps them sane and happy.... or at least happy.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 8, 2018, 8:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey House Coots ]

The problem for you cluckers is not the 4*s that were recruited, it's your coaching staff. Muschump and his staff are no where near what you guys need to elevate your program significantly. Nobody wanted him and he was what, your third or fourth choice? Good grief.

Dabo & Company are clearly the Best in the country; you just haven't figured it out yet, which makes me smile and laugh. But please continue your hurt and hysteria over his accomplishments; it so defines the stupidity of the Clucker nation! Your mocking of him and your continuous embarrassing insults say more about the mentality and jealousy of your fan base than I could ever state.

We especially enjoy your New Spring posts. LMAO. Do you have ANY idea how, well, retarded that makes you cluckers look? It doesn't say much about a USC education. It wreaks of jealousy, big time.

Sooner or later Chump will melt down and decompensate and show his true colors, just like your basketball coach---walking time bombs.

I'd be very surprised if you beat us even once over the next decade. Clemson has turned the corner to Elite Status and you guys are so far behind it's laughable. 69-42-5 ring a bell? 70-42-5 coming next year...and so on...

But, continue your fantasy. The good thing for your opponents....you guys are stuck with Chump for the foreseeable future....that brings, again, a huge smile to the faces of all Tigers!!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey House Coots and your recruiting.....

Feb 8, 2018, 8:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey House Coots ]

The problem for you cluckers is not the 4*s that were recruited, it's your coaching staff. Muschump and his staff are no where near what you guys need to elevate your program significantly. Nobody wanted him and he was what, your third or fourth choice? Good grief.

Dabo & Company are clearly the Best in the country; you just haven't figured it out yet, which makes me smile and laugh. But please continue your hurt and hysteria over his accomplishments; it so defines the stupidity of the Clucker nation! Your mocking of him and your continuous embarrassing insults say more about the mentality and jealousy of your fan base than I could ever state.

We especially enjoy your New Spring posts. LMAO. Do you have ANY idea how, well, retarded that makes you cluckers look? It doesn't say much about a USC education. It wreaks of jealousy, big time.

Sooner or later Chump will melt down and decompensate and show his true colors, just like your basketball coach---walking time bombs.

I'd be very surprised if you beat us even once over the next decade. Clemson has turned the corner to Elite Status and you guys are so far behind it's laughable. 69-42-5 ring a bell? 70-42-5 coming next year...and so on...

But, continue your fantasy. The good thing for your opponents....you guys are stuck with Chump for the foreseeable future....that brings, again, a huge smile to the faces of all Tigers!!

As we often say, when referring to Clucker U; Hey, any team can have a bad century!! You will always be just mediocre with occasional outlier years. A NC some day? ZERO chances and, deep down, you know it too.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey House Coots and your recruiting.....

Feb 8, 2018, 8:59 AM

You should probably post this again in a new thread.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

He only proved how dumb he is by saying that. No way he got

Feb 8, 2018, 9:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey House Coots ]

under our skin. You know, laughter is good for the soul.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 8, 2018, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey House Coots ]

Todd Ellis is your loud, excited announcer to say the least, but his “profound” comment toward Clemson versus USCe was one of the most idiotic I’ve ever heard, especially from someone supposedly educated at a major university. Was he drunk, angry, bitter, especially after a fourth loss? Who knows.

Someone needs to tell him to be quiet next time before he makes a fool of himself again.

Go Tigers!

The only thing dumber than "cycling out" was

Feb 8, 2018, 9:53 AM

"not much better, if at all".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 8, 2018, 8:16 AM

Why do you and almost everybody else have to make sure every 10 threads has the word coots in it. ###### annoying

Feb 8, 2018, 1:20 PM

Ha. I post one thread regarding them in over a year and you respond with this. To this, which is also part of your issue. Nice!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The statement by Toad Ellis was moronic to be sure...

Feb 8, 2018, 9:33 AM

and he knows it. It ranks right up there with Flake Bentley's "not that much better if at all" statement.

However, he also knows what his ignorant and deluded target audience wants to hear.

It really doesn't matter how completely laughable or inaccurate it is (refer to FGF on any given day as a prime example).

The local print and broadcast media in the Cootlumbia area has been doing the exact same thing for decades.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Feb 8, 2018, 9:40 AM

They are going to say anything they can to try and make themselves few better about being dominated on and off the field. Coots are delusional so they don't have to realize how bad it's got to suck to be a coot. They actually thing Herman or Smart is going to be their next coach, just delusional. Go Tigers!!

Feb 8, 2018, 9:45 AM

Classless09 likes to be a smartass and say "Ellis gets under our skin" but what it really is is we just live making fun at the idiocy of all things coot.

Feb 8, 2018, 9:46 AM

Love making fun that is.

Feb 8, 2018, 9:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey House Coots ]

It’s code for...

...Clemson is so far under the skin of every coot-sympathizer that they wake up miserable every day and live an unfulfilling life.

GO TIGERS!!! ??????

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic