Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tickets for UNC game?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Tickets for UNC game?

Feb 28, 2019, 6:53 PM

I live in Colorado and will be in the GSP area this weekend. I am trying to find tickets to the UNC basketball game this Saturday. Does anyone have some they are willing to sell or maybe a good source to find some. My preference would be lower level if possible. TYIA!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe check with Judge Keller.***

Feb 28, 2019, 7:08 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just great-now these people are coming on Tnet trying to buy

Feb 28, 2019, 7:26 PM

tix to unc basketball?!

IMO, the greatest embarrassment of being a dedicated Clemson fan is the almost annual debacle when so many uncfans show up in Littlejohn....many in seats normally used by IPTAY high-rollers....many of these tix are corporate purchased.....it matters little. Its been going on for decades and apparently there are still Clemson fans who'll part with their basketball tickets to accomodate a rival....and the tix owners can certainly do with them as they please......I know that the Clemson Athletic Dept has several times tried to discourage the practice, but on Saturday, don't be surprised if 30-35% of the seated fans are wearing light blue

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: just great-now these people are coming on Tnet trying to buy

Feb 28, 2019, 8:24 PM

Most N.C. fans buy their tickets when we put single game tickets on sale after season ticket sales are over. If Clemson ever sells @8,000 season tickets the problem of Tar Heel and Blue Devil fans buying so many tickets will end. Expect Syracuse to also have a large number of fans in Littlejohn next Saturday, although not as many as N.C.

Re: Tickets for UNC game?

Feb 28, 2019, 8:31 PM

Please Tiger fans don’t sell tickets to the Tarholes.

Re: Tickets for UNC game?

Mar 1, 2019, 11:36 AM

Hold up now!!!! You can spit fire all you want but my dad has cancer and is undergoing treatments but is still strong enough to go to a game. All I wanted was to get a couple tickets to a unc game for my dad cause its probably the last opportunity hell have to go to a game and it’s a lot closer than chapel Hill. My wife is from Easley and I expected more class than that based on the Clemson fans I know. Wow!!! Just wow!!!!

He's messing with you brother, calm down. Advice:

Mar 1, 2019, 11:37 AM

there will be plenty of tickets at face value, just show up to campus and people will be selling them

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

I am sure Stubhub will be happy to help you***

Mar 1, 2019, 2:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic