Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here's how I measure the 'ACC's,' suck.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 890

Here's how I measure the 'ACC's,' suck.

Oct 20, 2019, 1:54 PM

Here's how I measure it.

1. Clemson has seeded in 4 (four) Playoffs while the ACC sucks.

2. ESPiN has claimed that Clemson could not win a playoff championship because the ACC does not season or prepare Clemson for the playoff because the ACC sucks.

3. Clemson has won two of the last three championships while the ACC sucks.

4. ESPiN has claimed that Alabama was beaten up by the brutality of the SEC and didn't have enough gas to beat Clemson while the ACC sucks.

5. The following article was written just before the 44-16 dismantling of Alabama which was ranked #s 1-5 by an ESPiN talking head.

"While the SEC has the most wins among conferences, it’s the Group of 5 conferences that lead the way in winning percentages, led by Conference USA. Interestingly, the ACC, widely viewed as having a down season overall, could match the SEC if Clemson upsets Alabama on Monday in the national championship at Levi’s Stadium..."

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/updated-bowl-conference-records-with-national-championship-remaining/

Updated bowl conference records with national championship remaining
The SEC did particularly well against one conference.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty Much How I measure it too!

Oct 20, 2019, 2:05 PM

If you did regular season you would have the: Alabama versus Duke entwined in the numbers. Duke is barely above .500 "in the ACC"! Bowl season at least means a team won enough to be eligible for the post season.
2016 the ACC was 9-3 in bowl games and the question was asked "had the ACC taken over as the kings of college football"!
6-5 last season. Not hardly this can't get out of it's own way conference. The ACC mostly has a "perception problem" because the contenders aren't named Florida State, Miami, Georgia Tech or Virginia Tech. Who in the "H" in the Big 10 has consistently challenged Ohio St.? Nobody over the last few years(say 10). Same question for the SEC? Same for the Big 12? Yet, the only conference chosen to question the validity of the teams as a whole seems to be the ACC! But, by head to head with the SEC over the last 7 -8 years and bowl wins "that shouldn't be happening"!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 890
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic