Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Heres a little piece of advice for all you SEC players..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Heres a little piece of advice for all you SEC players..

Jul 21, 2019, 2:19 PM

If you want to be able to talk about being more physical than Clemson then take your tampons out and do something about it! Until then you all just need to S T F U!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1/13/20 in NOLA... Be there. ***

Jul 21, 2019, 2:31 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Heres a little piece of advice for all you SEC players..

Jul 21, 2019, 2:37 PM

The “most physical” crap is just another version of eSECpn’s “only the SEC plays ‘Big Boy’ football. So all good recruits need to put on their ‘Big Boy’ pants and come to the SEC”

They may not win the National Championship, but they are pretty sure they are the toughest or most physical or some other BS. I mean, they’ve got to be.

It’s sad and pathetic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Yet ZERO sacks in the NCG... Gotcha, Bama...***

Jul 21, 2019, 2:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2019, 3:57 PM

Brains against Brawn. sec thugs against the more brainy
ACC. I think that our record against the thugs speaks for
itself.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2019, 3:57 PM

Like everything else SEC related, this has taken on a life of it's on here. The Bama player said something about UGA being harder or tougher. Isn't that different than saying they were better than Clemson, which no one thinks is true? It's entirely possible UGA was a more physical team and Clemson more of a finesse team.

Jul 21, 2019, 4:07 PM

A finesse team does not lead the college football world in number of sacks, tackles for loss, or 3rd down defense for years and years... That should be obvious to all knowledgeable fans (except delusional SEC fans).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2019, 4:09 PM

So those stats make them physically tougher than all other teams?

That 4th down call by Kirby was a finesse call...

Jul 21, 2019, 4:21 PM

Don't you think? LOL...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That 4th down call by Kirby was a finesse call...

Jul 21, 2019, 4:40 PM

Did you actually "laugh out loud" when you typed your own thought?

I doubt it was that. Probably when he read your post...***

Jul 21, 2019, 4:46 PM

Jul 21, 2019, 5:29 PM [ in reply to Re: That 4th down call by Kirby was a finesse call... ]

I did.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2019, 6:32 PM [ in reply to Re: That 4th down call by Kirby was a finesse call... ]

No, I was actually thinking about the LSU and Texas games. You guys really gave up 36 points to LSU? LOL...

Jul 21, 2019, 6:33 PM [ in reply to Re: That 4th down call by Kirby was a finesse call... ]

...and lost to Bammer. LOL...

Jul 21, 2019, 4:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Heres a little piece of advice for all you SEC players.. ]

Please see my new post on this subject...Finesse Team? That gives you the numbers and rationale.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2019, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Heres a little piece of advice for all you SEC players.. ]

And that point can't be argued against even when playing with an sec stamped FB!!! ;)

Jul 21, 2019, 4:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Heres a little piece of advice for all you SEC players.. ]

And close the game out with a ten minute two second drive

Jul 21, 2019, 4:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Heres a little piece of advice for all you SEC players.. ]

Jul 21, 2019, 4:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Heres a little piece of advice for all you SEC players.. ]

Finesse is generally referred to the offense. Defense is usually the physicality aspect. Alabama did not get to our QB for a sack nor did several trips into the red zone result in a touchdown except for one TD. If that was a Clemson finesse defense, that's smart football and I'll take it any day.

The excuses for Alabama's loss have reached epidemic proportions but they do provide a bit of comedy to "TIDE" us over until the football season arrives.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2019, 6:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Heres a little piece of advice for all you SEC players.. ]

Dawg, you need to serious stop using "the SEC is the greatest conference in the ultraverse" logic, and realize that the SEC looks down their long noses at all other conferences, and they don't like it when someone bloodies that long nose. This is their childish way of acting like they aren't hurt or threatened of their kingdom. CLEMSON smashed their kingdom walls and the spoils went to the victors. Too bad for the SECondplace conference.

Jul 21, 2019, 8:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Heres a little piece of advice for all you SEC players.. ]

Just curious. Was Texas a finesse team? And Virginia? Just trying to understand this SEC mentality....

Jul 21, 2019, 10:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Heres a little piece of advice for all you SEC players.. ]

I believe that the Bama player said that Georgia was the toughest team that they played all year. Myself, and I think most people take that as their hardest game was Georgia. All I can say is that he must have taken the padding out of his helmet for the Clemson game and is still experiencing some kind of brain injury. As for the coot comments, I believe that they were referring to the most physical team, which does not bother me. I see that as playing an old fashioned type of football, and it is a reason that it is old fashioned.

Jul 21, 2019, 5:39 PM

SEC players bought the garbage line that they were the best at everything. Apparently not so their insecure ego was bruised. “We were tougher” is simply an expression of trying to boost their fragile ego.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic