Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The “other” Myles Murphy........
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 3,074

The “other” Myles Murphy........

Jul 3, 2019, 6:54 PM

Couple of CBs switched him from Uof SuC to UNC today. After losing Walker last night, FGF is on the verge of meltdown mode.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did Wiltfong also flip his CB ?

Jul 3, 2019, 7:31 PM

Guess they lost this one before they had him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did Wiltfong also flip his CB ?

Jul 3, 2019, 7:36 PM

Like Superman there is only ONE real Myles Murphy and he is coming to the REAL Death Valley......Go Tigers!!!!

I’m kinda surprised NC State doesn’t recruit these mid tier N.C. prospects better

Jul 3, 2019, 7:47 PM

The top few prospects in state are almost always going to go to Clemson or another national power but surprised N.C. State doesn’t get more instate guys in the #4-15 overall in state range. Seems like UNC and even Scar out-recruit them in this group. Their alumni base shows a lot more support for football than their Tarheel brethren. NC State has a very similar to history to UofSC as well http://www.winsipedia.com/north-carolina-state/vs/south-carolina so I would think the home team would have advantage. I guess everyone just sees Dooreens a prick.

Mac has been eating their lunch

Jul 3, 2019, 9:56 PM

Their top targets this year were Rooks, Mayes, Kaba, Evans, J Cowan, and Moose Muhammad III and they’re going to go 1/6 on their priority in state targets. That has to be Doeren’s bread and butter if they’re going to get any better. He had to cash in on the last 2 years when he had a lot of experienced talent and he did nothing with it. Tells me that they’re already at their ceiling. Now with UNC coming on strong they’re actually going to have competition in state and it’s not looking good for them.

Kid's gonna go with Mac

Jul 3, 2019, 8:41 PM

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Myles-Murphy-at-Dudley-232855/CurrentExpertPredictions/

Re: The “other” Myles Murphy........

Jul 3, 2019, 9:45 PM

Mushcramp can’t sell doo doo ice to non-Eskimos??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Help me out, who was the "Walker" Scar lost. I've been out

Jul 4, 2019, 7:47 AM

of touch with recruiting the last 2-3 weeks.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Issiah Walker

Jul 4, 2019, 7:51 AM

High 4* OT out of Miami. By far their best OL in their class but had long been on decootment watch. Supposedly “reaffirmed” his commitment last week after an official visit but obviously that was lip service

Here

Jul 4, 2019, 7:51 AM [ in reply to Help me out, who was the "Walker" Scar lost. I've been out ]

https://247sports.com/college/miami/Article/Miami-target-Issiah-Walker-decommits-from-South-Carolina-133386269/

Replies: 9
| visibility 3,074
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic