Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Help for you
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

Help for you

Jul 22, 2019, 10:59 AM

Agricultural & Mechanical i would presume & read, and main reason we were established as opposed to SC Univ.

However, when Clemson A&M was established in 1889, a majority of the SC Univ (as it was named then) students had to come here due to legislative degree & courses offered and thus that Columbia institution had to change it’s name and its student body decreased by 50% or more, i believe.

Also, that is One of the reasons for the great dislike & negative long-time rivalry..due to screwing up their name, causing lower enrollment figures, having money taken from their budget, becoming a competing educational entity And playing football better (we did lose the 1st game with Coots but about 26 ahead now & counting).

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey there! What do you think about writing? There were times when I liked it. Sharing your ideas with the whole world though writing it down. But it is gone. Because on university we have too much of it. I don’t like to waste all my time writing. That is not what I need. And then I have found the domywriting.com review service. I use it all the time now. Not because I can’ write. I can. But I want to enjoy it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic