Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Conflicting Reports on RB Bowman’s presence
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Conflicting Reports on RB Bowman’s presence

Apr 4, 2019, 10:44 AM

Anna Hickey’s intel is saying he’ll be at our Spring Game; however, she’s hearing conflicting info from a non-247 source that he will be in Tallanasty for their Spring Game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One thing is for sure. Either he will or won’t be there.***

Apr 4, 2019, 10:53 AM

He will definitely be at our spring game

Apr 4, 2019, 11:17 AM

Unless he attends FSU's spring game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: He will definitely be at our spring game

Apr 4, 2019, 11:28 AM

Yes , odds are that on the same day of the same weekend he will only be in one of two places .
If he's so fast that he can be in both simultaneously he may be the best running back prospect to ever be recruited in the history of ever being recruited .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

He just needs to take a look at the FSU running attack

for the last two years. Why waste the time? They've had the #1 RB for who long and they were ridiculously horrible in recent history.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He just needs to take a look at the FSU running attack

Apr 4, 2019, 11:37 AM

Right? Especially with that “offensive line.” Yikes.

Re: Conflicting Reports on RB Bowman’s presence

Meh- is that how you say it now. I’m not denegrating your post but I’ve see tons of posts every year about running backs. We always seem to come up with great ones but poasters get all upset if we miss out on one of the top recruits. To me, I’d rather get a 3 * that can block and get the 5* DL or OL.

More curious than anything as why peeps get uptight about it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2019, 12:55 PM

Amateur psychological assessment incoming!

Many of the most rabid recruiting fans suffer from "Pokemon syndrome" -they want to catch them all.

To many of those watching from the stands and couches, recruiting is akin to a video game (NCAA Football -was- a great game) where people get satisfaction from seeing the pieces fall in their favor. They want to brag about having the "best" recruits/players/coaches to justify their emotional involvement. Players not choosing what "we" have chosen is a betrayal of our convictions.

TL;DR - People oddly take recruiting decisions personally, despite the fact that they have very little to do with those choices on an individual basis.

Apr 4, 2019, 12:58 PM

It looks like FSU has reopened the shoe store.

Apr 4, 2019, 7:32 PM

Briles?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bowman runs so fast - he can attend both

Apr 4, 2019, 7:13 PM

Just like the Flash!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2019, 9:01 PM

59-10 is an easy recruiting tactic against them. Also the FSU report was from Wednesday but she's stating she is only hearing he will be at Clemson and multiple other sources are confirming her report.

Apr 4, 2019, 10:00 PM

TCI is reporting he confirmed this AM he will be in Clemson.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2019, 10:13 PM

I would hope he comes to Clemson after he just said that Clemson leads for him last weekend and that things were just great and different at Clemson. That was Bowman wasn’t it?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic