Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Austin Bryant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Austin Bryant

Apr 17, 2019, 9:32 AM

Wanted to give this Power Ranger some love. I know he’s hurt, I know he gets much less media attention than his DL brothers, but AB is a quiet leader and can flat out play. He will be a steal for the right team in the 3rd round.

Will be following his draft status closely ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Austin Bryant

Apr 17, 2019, 9:36 AM

Could go as high as late 2nd if a team really likes him. Gets lost in the limelight from the other 3 but will be a solid NFL player. More upside than Kevin Dodd I believe.

Also echo these sentiments for Huggy Bear as well. Guy that stuck with the program when he easily could’ve transferred. Going to surprise a lot of people

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’ll be surprised if he falls out of the 2nd

Apr 17, 2019, 9:37 AM

He’s a 2nd round talent all day. Maybe his injury and lack of testing moves him down.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: I’ll be surprised if he falls out of the 2nd

Apr 17, 2019, 10:15 AM

I haven’t seen any recent mock drafts that have AB going in the 2nd or the 3rd. It’s likely that his injuries are the reason for that. It’ll be interesting see where AB, Trayvon, and Lamar go in the draft.

He certainly does seem to be the odd man out when the

Apr 17, 2019, 10:00 AM

analysts are discussing NFL talent from Clemson. He will use this as motivation once he gets his shot in the league, count on it. For him (and to some extent for all now, since there are limits on rookie contracts) having on-field success leading to that big second contract is where his money will be made.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 17, 2019, 10:21 AM

I bet he goes 4th round and has a long NFL career where he gets a great contract after his rookie contract. He will he end up a bargain imo.

Apr 17, 2019, 11:27 AM

Second or third round pick is not bad. Russell Wilson, who just became the highest paid in the NFL, was a third round pick. Austin may show he is as good as the others.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bryant was our best D-Lineman over the first half of the

Apr 17, 2019, 11:38 AM

2017 season.

He had 4 sacks against Auburn that year and one of the best INTs you'll ever see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9mETT3LL6M

I think he's a steal as a 2nd Rounder.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed. Seems to me he may be very under-rated

Apr 17, 2019, 1:50 PM

due to just how good our other D-linemen were.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic