Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hate iT but I'm pulling for Noles to repeat JUST TO MAKE SEC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Hate iT but I'm pulling for Noles to repeat JUST TO MAKE SEC

Jan 1, 2015, 2:10 AM

Fans SICK to their stomachs another entire year...and have to hear ACC, ACC, ACC!

HEy, criminals or not..I'm sticking with my conference team over a SEC, PAC12 or BIG team. Flame but I'm sticking with it! LOL.

Congrats TiGERS...keep winning Men!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hate iT but I'm pulling for Noles to repeat JUST TO MAKE SEC

Jan 1, 2015, 2:15 AM

I'm pulling for ABB (anybody but Bama) just so we can jam it up the SEC's ###.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Jan 1, 2015, 7:47 AM

> I'm pulling for ABB (anybody but Bama) just so we can
> jam it up the SEC's ###.

I'm down with that. I'm rooting for FSU to take them all to the wood shed. I would love to see an FS - OSU championship. I mainly want to see Bamma get rolled, and hard.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks Hawk, I'm shouting ABB all day long!

Jan 1, 2015, 9:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Hate iT but I'm pulling for Noles to repeat JUST TO MAKE SEC ]

Suck it SEC!

Sorry Excuse Conference!

Jan 1, 2015, 2:20 AM

Smart man!

CUJAX waaaaaaah!!!!!***

Jan 1, 2015, 2:30 AM

I'm with ya on that bill ... DONT WANNA SEE BAMA GET 4SURE***

Jan 1, 2015, 2:34 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At this point, go ACC for shooooooooo***

Jan 1, 2015, 6:27 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

Well, I've had a lot of time to think about all of this, and

Jan 1, 2015, 7:02 AM

first, we have Bama...a long time favorite school and program, but unfortunately in the SEC; then, there's the Oregon Ducks...never at a loss for making a fashion statement on the gridiron, good or bad, but a school with that west coast space cadet feel that kind of makes you say, "Like, what's up, Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudddddddddddddddddddde?"

We have Ohio State...the everyman's program stuck kind of in the middle between the NFL's Cleveland and Cincinatti teams, but questionable as to how they jumped TCU or Baylor into the playoff. Virginia Tech sends their greetings while THE COMMITTEE decided the Midwest had to have a rep. Lastly, there's FSU...the kind of program that everyone (other than FSU fans) loves to hate...especially those programs not in the ACC (think SEC here,) albeit more than a few ACC fans join the chorus of "Free Shoes University" sing-alongs.

Thus, while I don't hate the SEC, I prefer not to listen to the chants for a tad; I don't want that trophy to force the Ducks to float above Mother Earth more than, say, about twenty feet; Ohio State is a pretender - a good one, no doubt - but still a pretender. Then, there's FSU.

I've heard and read the venom and bile, much of it deserved; I know they're annual competitors in our division; I know their history. Yet, the fact remains I believe a win by anyone in the ACC is good for the perception of the conference, although whether or not I support them won't affect the game. That I normally side with a particular program during a game means that I will side with someone during the playoffs.

My first "siding," therefore, will be with our conference...and FSU.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, I've had a lot of time to think about all of this, and

Jan 1, 2015, 7:15 AM

This playoff is a joke. Fsu hasn't loss since when? I am pulling for FSU to win it all. I think the committee gave them the shaft hoping the ducks beat them. They also know with two darling teams in the other game, one of them is in the championship. The media controls the playoff as usual. To be the best you win every game. Hopefully, the playioffs will be expanded to get the best teams. If FSU wins out that will help our ranking and hopefully change the thinking about the teams in the ACC with the win by GT and Clemson, I doubt it though

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2015, 7:57 AM

I usually don't care at this point unless Our Tigers are involved in the situation.

But this year its different.

I'm for Anybody but the SuckEasternConference.

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

An FSU Win is an ACC win and a Clemson WIn

Jan 1, 2015, 8:03 AM

Really important things like recruiting and rankings and even the media's image (which affects public opinion) matter with an FSU win.

The SEC is really on the ropes and Alabama now has not only the burden on the schools performance but the whole SEC on it's shoulders....

If "Olympus" falls, the the ACC is in great shape to make really significant strides thanks to our media deal with ESPN....

If Notre ### comes into the league (which I think is inevitable) the ACC be in great shape...........Which helps Clemson!

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

I am cheering for ABS

Jan 1, 2015, 8:05 AM

Anyone But SEC

(Applies to ALL bowls)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: I am cheering for ABS

Jan 1, 2015, 8:15 AM

Right there widya.

Agreed***

Jan 1, 2015, 8:44 AM

I will pull for the Noles (ACC)over any other conf. anyday!*

Jan 1, 2015, 8:46 AM

nm

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Go Ducks.***

Jan 1, 2015, 9:58 AM

may have to join u - but I am still happy NC lost! Cheaters***

Jan 1, 2015, 10:48 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic