Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Happy Father’s Day to Me!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 242

Happy Father’s Day to Me!

Jun 16, 2019, 9:12 AM

So, as steak always does (dinner last evening), it tried to tear me a new one around 6:30 this morning. So, I thought that was all over. My plan all week had been to pack up the three year old and go grab us some breakfast tacos. Egg and cheese for him because he refuses to eat anything. He eats all of these items separately, but not sure if he’d eat all three together. Probably a trio for me with one that is chorizo, potato, and bean (fantastic!). Maybe a barbacoa and carne guisada for the other two. Was going to decide on the fly. Anywho... we leave the house, and stop about a mile away to get gas. My stomach was feeling a tad uneasy, but I was willing to risk it. Then, as my tank was about half full, it hit me like a brick in the face except for in my stomach and ###. I was surely about to #### all over myself waiting on my gas. I’m the type of person who has to finish the tank before I can leave. I have no idea why I’m like that, but anyway, it’s not helping. So, gas is done, I hop back into the truck, and peel out of the gas station like a rat on a sinking ship. Doing about 80 in a 45, I make it back home. Sweating. Pull into the driveway, walk as fast as I can into the house (running was not an option), throw my wife the keys and say “Get outta the way and get the kid!” Or something like that. Kind of a blur. Anyway, I did make it to the pot before the steak took round two. It was a very close call.

So now, I’m giving it about 30 mins before I try again. Ts and Ps appreciated.

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY, LOUNGE!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this how the name gorillawalk came about?

Jun 16, 2019, 9:17 AM

:)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No. It had to do with hammers and stumbling around back at Clemson.***

Jun 16, 2019, 9:20 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like you got bit by one of those beef allergy ticks

Jun 16, 2019, 10:04 AM

Ts & Ps for realz.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

I try to always cook my steak.***

Jun 16, 2019, 7:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 242
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic