Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ha..Refrigerator Perry just scared the Orange outta me!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Ha..Refrigerator Perry just scared the Orange outta me!

May 31, 2019, 1:47 PM

Saying.. I'm over near Hilton Head Island SC now (actually at Bluffton) cleaning out a 32' RV..

stacked to the ceiling & been in Uhaul storage as a big closet for 11 yrs shamefully at unreal cost of $11,000 to store $1000 worth of junk)..

and the life size poster of William standing next to a fridge came into view and startled me for a sec.

LoL..need to store it in a round tube I have & mark it "Big Man who helped Beat Dawgs & Hershell 13-3 in 1981".

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ha..Refrigerator Perry just scared the Orange outta me!***

May 31, 2019, 1:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

??????????***

May 31, 2019, 4:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ha..Refrigerator Perry just scared the Orange outta me!***

May 31, 2019, 6:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Ha..Refrigerator Perry just scared the Orange outta me!*** ]

And you're a stupid ####### cracker.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ha..Refrigerator Perry just scared the Orange outta me!

May 31, 2019, 2:10 PM
Frig.JPG(126.9 K)

My favorite picture from 1981

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 2:39 PM

I was there and enjoyed every minute of it!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funniest memory of Fridge is when he pushed the blocker

May 31, 2019, 2:15 PM

back to where the punter kicked it into his back.
I believe that was the Wake Forest game in 1984 IIRC.
I've never seen that happen anywhere before or since.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^THIS^^^

May 31, 2019, 2:57 PM

Weak Florist game is correct, year sounds about right. I was at that game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...against Spartanburg when he was in High School...***

May 31, 2019, 4:13 PM [ in reply to Funniest memory of Fridge is when he pushed the blocker ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bill....if you think "The Fridge" startled you.......

May 31, 2019, 4:53 PM

Imagine its 1981 and you're the biggest offensive lineman on an opposing team at about 275-280#....lining up across from you is one of the few 300# college football players around---he's bigger and stronger and faster than you. After a running back is dropped the second consecutive time for a loss and your quarterback gets buried when The Fridge chases him out of the pocket.....and as you run off the field after the punt, the OL coach comes over and says you gotta man up and block Perry.....now, THAT'S frightening!!!

First time I saw The Fridge, was the summer after his senior HS season. There were some basketball goals set up in the parking lot outside Littlejohn and several pick-up games were in progress. The biggest guy out there (and on campus) took a pass down low and with one step turned and dunked the basketball.....those of us watching stood in amazement. He didn't disappoint the following football season.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 6:12 PM

For you young guys, with full respect to outstanding Power Rangers, Fridge was one big baller who would have started on last year’s team or any Clemson team.

The Big Man dominated all time 1st Team all-American Nebraska center Dave Rimington (two time Outland winner, Lombardi winner & fifth in Heisman) in natl championship Orange Bowl as a true freshman. Remington was most awarded and recognized center in college football history ... not bad. Until William was too fat to move, he was a force of nature ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic