Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Spectrum Cable...ACC Network Channel Request Form
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Spectrum Cable...ACC Network Channel Request Form

Aug 13, 2019, 10:34 PM

Please take a few seconds to fill out.

https://www.spectrum.com/channelrequests.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Spectrum Cable...ACC Network Channel Request Form

Aug 14, 2019, 6:19 AM

Today will be the last day of Spectrum TV in my house, YouTube TV taking Spectrum's place for a lot less money per month, and good riddance to spectrum cable TV!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2019, 10:05 AM

I spoke with a Spectrum rep yesterday and was told that they will be carrying the ACCN. She told me that they will begin airing it August 22. Yay!!

Aug 14, 2019, 10:39 AM

They haven't came out and announced that they will be carrying it though, which isn't a good sign.

The 22nd is the day the whole channel starts airing, but not on carriers that aren't providing it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll wager a quarter that you were lied to.***

Aug 14, 2019, 12:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Spectrum Cable...ACC Network Channel Request Form ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll wager a quarter that you were lied to.***

Aug 14, 2019, 4:21 PM

Guess you owe them a quarter...

GO TIGERS

I took a few minutes to switch to YouTubeTV last year

Aug 14, 2019, 10:10 AM

Saved money and got a better product.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I took a few minutes to switch to YouTubeTV last year

Aug 14, 2019, 11:00 AM

Well ClemBert tell me this if you know the answer, will YouTube work with the XBOX One, and XBOX 360. I will need a hook up in my Den and in a Bed room??? I'm making the change in a couple of hour when wife gets back to the house at 1:30.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2019, 11:50 AM

Well ClemBert tell me this if you know the answer, will YouTube work with the XBOX One, and XBOX 360. I will need a hook up in my Den and in a Bed room??? I'm making the change in a couple of hour when wife gets back to the house at 1:30.

Why do you think that you need an Xbox anything for YouTube TV? Spend 29 bucks one time on each "non" smart TV that you have and buy you a Rku Stick. And you are done. It simply plugs into a HDMI port.

Aug 14, 2019, 12:58 PM

Thanks!!!

Aug 14, 2019, 4:22 PM

In case you already have the xbox and are asking, I'm pretty sure YouTube TV has an app on there

GO TIGERS

Aug 14, 2019, 4:39 PM

Can confirm.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2019, 2:32 PM [ in reply to Re: I took a few minutes to switch to YouTubeTV last year ]

I have both, the One & 360....

Aug 14, 2019, 12:28 PM [ in reply to I took a few minutes to switch to YouTubeTV last year ]

did your internet cost not increase? Everytime I want to get rid of the cable option they say that my internet speed will cost 30 more than what it is with a cable tv bundle.

Aug 14, 2019, 12:47 PM

did your internet cost not increase? Everytime I want to get rid of the cable option they say that my internet speed will cost 30 more than what it is with a cable tv bundle.

Not one penny. As a matter of fact, I shopped around for internet deals and found one for 39.00 a month and and have no lag, . I love it.

Aug 14, 2019, 1:08 PM

Who did you end up getting bc, my wife tried looking for another internet also so we could completely cut off spectrum, and I don't think that she found anything yet!!!

Aug 14, 2019, 1:13 PM

Who did you end up getting bc, my wife tried looking for another internet also so we could completely cut off spectrum, and I don't think that she found anything yet!!!

I went with TDS Telcom, but I am sure it will vary by your location. There are a bunch of sites that you can search for providers by zip code. Here is one,

https://www.highspeedinternet.com/view-plans?kbid=92746&msclkid=6fb2fb97321717f2ed84a6c37306a98c&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=%5BFTR%5D%5BB%5D%5BV2%5DInternet%20in%20Area&utm_term=%2Binternet%20providers%20by%20%2Bzip&utm_content=By%20Zip&gclid=CNiRzPPtguQCFRDdDQodFpEDGA&gclsrc=ds

Aug 14, 2019, 1:05 PM [ in reply to Re: I took a few minutes to switch to YouTubeTV last year ]

It will go up to $69 bucks a month. $69 for internet, $50 for YouTube equals $119 a month. I'm paying Spectrum $238 a month now, and I will Rid myself of that cost TODAY!!!:)

**Your efforts are appreciated by millions**

Aug 14, 2019, 1:07 PM

ACC Network confirmed on Spectrum by D Rad.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: **Your efforts are appreciated by millions**

Aug 14, 2019, 1:16 PM

That's good and I'm glad for the ones that will stay with spectrum, but I'm just over the high cost of spectrum, and I don't get a $120 bucks more with spectrum than what I'll get with YouTube. In fact, I can add the premium channels with YouTube that I have with spectrum, and it is still about a $60 buck savings over spectrum with YouTube!!!! :) :)

Re: **Your efforts are appreciated by millions**

Aug 14, 2019, 1:24 PM

Another thing is that I have Prime,Crackle, Comcast, and Netflix, for movies plus, I can use Kodi to stream all the new and older movie from years back. More movie than I could ever watch. Even with spectrum, they charge extra for premium on demand movies, I will see what they have, and I'll go to Kodi and stream them for free....

HERE ya go....

Aug 14, 2019, 2:20 PM

https://twitter.com/accnetwork/status/1161695025018867712

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic