Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jul 24, 2013, 1:09 PM
Gamecock.jpg(75.6 K)

Friend of mine at work sent this to me today.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bout sums it up.***

Jul 24, 2013, 1:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

LOL! The bob is strong in that one***

Jul 24, 2013, 1:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

so you're saying bob.......

Jul 24, 2013, 1:14 PM

OH, I get it!!!!!

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Nothing gets by you my friend

Jul 24, 2013, 1:16 PM

you're as sharp as a dull spoon

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I was just trying

Jul 24, 2013, 1:18 PM

to decide which shirt bob would have on. I bet it's the combination of the two!

His favorite shirt has a rainbow on it and it says

Jul 24, 2013, 1:19 PM

"I heart C0cks" on it with a giant USuCk logo

I bet on the back of it

Jul 24, 2013, 1:20 PM

is a rooster wearing a dress!!!

;)

And the rooster is in a cage, with 2001 blaring***

Jul 24, 2013, 1:21 PM

I've RA'd this entire thread. You can expect to hear from

Jul 24, 2013, 1:21 PM [ in reply to I was just trying ]

the guys with the big briefcases soon.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I run this place, not them***

Jul 24, 2013, 1:23 PM

Oh yeah,

Jul 24, 2013, 1:24 PM [ in reply to I've RA'd this entire thread. You can expect to hear from ]

well I RA'd your post for RA'ing our posts.

Re: Oh yeah,

Jul 24, 2013, 1:25 PM

just to be clear

Jul 24, 2013, 1:27 PM

I'm the orange cat going for the choke hold! It'll be over soon.

When jew guise get promoted to the third grade?

Jul 24, 2013, 1:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Oh yeah, ]

How come I didn't make a social promotion too?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^RA'd for racial slur***

Jul 24, 2013, 1:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just go make another thread talking about Clowney and

Jul 24, 2013, 1:29 PM [ in reply to When jew guise get promoted to the third grade? ]

the coots. Obsessed much?

Busting my cherry is one thing.

Jul 24, 2013, 1:39 PM

Now I feel like a real whoar.

SO, a quick wet patdown of the sore parts and a hearty "NEXT!"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh yeah,

Jul 25, 2013, 1:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Oh yeah, ]

Is that You Vick, fighting cats now huh!!!;)

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

So would you say we have a plethora of RA's?***

Jul 24, 2013, 1:28 PM [ in reply to Oh yeah, ]

Jes, El Guapo.***

Jul 24, 2013, 1:28 PM

The RA bucket

Jul 24, 2013, 1:35 PM [ in reply to So would you say we have a plethora of RA's?*** ]

oops sorry wrong bucket

^^^That's racist, which one are you, Sergio or Fuzzy?***

Jul 24, 2013, 1:37 PM

FABULOUS!!! Men in uniform!!***

Jul 24, 2013, 1:48 PM [ in reply to I've RA'd this entire thread. You can expect to hear from ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

You would derail a thread with gay ####(s) in it...***

Jul 24, 2013, 1:30 PM [ in reply to LOL! The bob is strong in that one*** ]

You can say ####, but not more than one of 'em...

Message was edited by: soccerkrzy®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I'll take your word for it

Jul 24, 2013, 1:32 PM

since you seem to be the resident #### expert

Well I don't want to brag, but I beat the ####(s) every time

Jul 24, 2013, 1:33 PM

when I was in school (thank you Charlie Whitehurst).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

When I was in school I got to watch those

Jul 24, 2013, 1:36 PM

dirtpeckers go 0-21

Boy, I didn't see that coming.

Jul 24, 2013, 4:47 PM [ in reply to Well I don't want to brag, but I beat the ####(s) every time ]

I was sure it had something to do with your extensive potty time.

We beat them every year I was there too ('88 - '91)

Jul 25, 2013, 2:53 PM [ in reply to Well I don't want to brag, but I beat the ####(s) every time ]

Felt good too.

Just because he carries a satchel and watches the Bravo

Jul 24, 2013, 1:33 PM [ in reply to I'll take your word for it ]

channel? You gotta have more evidence than that ;)

his handle has "soccer" in it

Jul 24, 2013, 1:35 PM

the prosecution rests.

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

and a key chain

Jul 24, 2013, 1:38 PM

Wow, that's full bob***

Jul 24, 2013, 1:39 PM

Re: Wow, that's full bob***

Jul 24, 2013, 1:51 PM

Is that one of his earings?

That is a good one!***

Jul 24, 2013, 1:16 PM

Re:LOL!!***

Jul 24, 2013, 1:25 PM

So what's funny about this?

Jul 24, 2013, 4:05 PM

durr durr gay people like ####(s) get it?

Super high-brow folks.

i got it, but thanks for being helpful.***

Jul 24, 2013, 4:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What do you think

Jul 24, 2013, 4:46 PM

brougt him to that conclusion?

I don't it!!

the op may have a unique sensitivity, mayhaps a 6th sense

Jul 24, 2013, 4:53 PM

or an extraordinary gleaner when it comes to all things #### dave.

the bob may be strong with that one too?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was that a Waterboy joke?

Jul 24, 2013, 4:52 PM [ in reply to So what's funny about this? ]

Cause that was the only part of the movie when I didn't laugh.

Your definition of funny isn't THE definition of funny.

Jul 25, 2013, 12:59 PM [ in reply to So what's funny about this? ]

just sayin...one man's trash is another man's treasure! Nothing makes it right or wrong, politically correct or incorrect, just or unjust, fair or wrong, colorful or black & white! Maybe it's just in the middle somewhere.....call it grey

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic