Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Greenville PD, LOL
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 482

Greenville PD, LOL

Oct 3, 2019, 12:02 PM

https://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/news/local/south-carolina/2019/10/02/greenville-deputy-wont-charged-shooting-sc-homeowner/3839322002/

Guess that guy can consider himself 100% protected and served. Pretty interesting how they can totally lie about what happened, get caught in said lie, and then nothing comes from it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Greenville PD, LOL

Oct 3, 2019, 12:03 PM

It was the Sheriff's Office not the City Police.

GCSO not GPD

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Point remains the same***

Oct 3, 2019, 12:04 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That lady in Texas is getting comeuppance though.

Oct 3, 2019, 12:07 PM

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/02/us/amber-guyger-trial-sentencing/index.html

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol, the guy in Greenwood who set a rack of clothes on fire

Oct 3, 2019, 12:11 PM

in Wal Mart so he could steal a case of beer got way more time than her. And he didn't even hurt anyone.

Oh yeah, I'd already forgotten. But he

Oct 3, 2019, 12:15 PM

was clearly a menace. This lady was something else. I don't know exactly what.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure that guy was no saint

Oct 3, 2019, 12:24 PM

Here's the conundrum for normal folks like us, why call the police at all? Say you catch someone like the wal mart beer thief stealing your trailer in the middle of the night. Best case scenario they actually make it out to your house within an hour and catch the guy...He's back out in 2 days tops stealing shid again. Worst case, they shoot you and your dog while not even bothering to investigate the crime they were there for in the first place. Then they're going to ransack your shid looking for drugs or some other justification for their terrible behavior.

"#### wants to tell his story..."***

Oct 3, 2019, 12:08 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was dark and then light, dark and then light...

Oct 3, 2019, 12:27 PM

over and over again, but I kept feeling really good and then better, until my head exploded. And then I was sleepy.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"#### is disappointed, he is confused"

Oct 3, 2019, 3:48 PM [ in reply to "#### wants to tell his story..."*** ]

But for real.. This guy seems like a #### minus to society..

Records obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request showed that Azzara had been involved in a prior fatal shooting in 2017. He was one of multiple deputies who shot Joseph Inabinet, who had been outside his estranged wife's Fountain Inn home in a domestic disturbance case. A wrongful death lawsuit filed by Inabinet's widow is pending.

In that incident, Azzara fired 10 rounds from his rifle, striking 50-year-old Inabinet, who held a pellet gun outside the home and threatened “suicide by cop” during an argument with his estranged wife, according to the investigative case file from SLED.

According to Azzara's personnel file, he is also responsible for shooting three dogs, including Inabinet's dog in 2016 during another call to the same Fountain Inn residence.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Re: Greenville PD, LOL

Oct 3, 2019, 12:36 PM

dOn't dO NoThIng wRoNg aNd yOU Got nOtHiNg To wOrRy aBoUt

That’s horseshiit

Oct 3, 2019, 1:23 PM

Cops have way too much power and seem to abuse it more day by day because they are allowed to

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Wow - poor guy was gunned down inside of his own

Oct 3, 2019, 3:41 PM

house. Totally innocent - he did nothing wrong. And, no accountability ... yet.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 12
| visibility 482
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic