Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Great things ahead this season for the...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Great things ahead this season for the...

Feb 18, 2018, 6:19 PM

2018 Clemson Baseball team after a season opening sweep,the first time since 2010 a sweep happened to open a season and the last time a Clemson Baseball team advanced farther than a Regional as that 2010 team advanced to both a Super Regional and College World Series.You gotta BELIEVE!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great things ahead this season for the...

Feb 18, 2018, 6:21 PM

Going to be a long season

Feb 18, 2018, 6:24 PM

Hope you mean the amount of games to be played that it will be a long season and not a long season because of the product on the field

Feb 18, 2018, 6:27 PM

I just think when its all said and done we finish as a regional host barely or 2nd seed and lose in a regional again etc etc. This team will either be really good b/c pitching surprises or just really bad b/c pitching is awful. I think the bats will be fine

Feb 18, 2018, 6:36 PM

Yea time will tell I guess to whether this years team will be really good and advance past a Regional or not but after what was shown this weekend by the Pitching Staff I say it's a positive going forward.We'll get more of an indication the next 2 weeks as #17 Dallas Baptist and South Carolina are coming up on the schedule.

Feb 18, 2018, 7:15 PM

I’m just glad we’re 3-0. Must win all midweek games and sweep easy series. Austin peay is the only easy series left. But if we win all those and beat dp and scar then we’ll have room for error in conference

Feb 18, 2018, 7:27 PM

We need to get our bats going. Our pitching looks pretty good so far. Starters and bull pen seem OK and will have to carry the load until we can string some hits together. Our strike out to walk ratio is impressive.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 18, 2018, 7:45 PM

We need to take care of Furman because next weekend will be tough. In case you haven't noticed, Dallas Baptist is ranked number 11 in the country in one poll I looked at and they are always strong. It will be a very stiff test this weekend. Bats better warm up!

Feb 18, 2018, 8:14 PM

Have to agree with joe that we’ll get our bats going, I hope. Just hate to see the guys looking at strike 3.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 18, 2018, 10:48 PM

Positives from the weekend were fielding and pitching depth. Believe Strider and Higginbotham will eventually be two of the weekend starters but not sure about the third weekend starter. Hennessy will be a valuable pitcher but he is not a starter in the ACC. He can go through a lineup once but that is it. Crawford is similar but has a better chance at getting through 5 or 6 innings. Miller and Marr are also potential starters on Sunday. Believe Wilkie will hit better than he did this weekend but not sure about Wharton. Need to find a leadoff hitter so Davidson can hit second.

Feb 19, 2018, 6:51 AM

We have 3 tough games this weekend.
We will know a lot more about this team Sunday.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic