Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Great read on our Clemson football coaches.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,611

Great read on our Clemson football coaches.

Jul 22, 2019, 2:03 PM

https://www.postandcourier.com/sports/clemson/clemson-s-dabo-swinney-to-assistants-spend-time-with-your/article_14accbe6-aaf6-11e9-b4e1-73c08e437919.html

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great read on our Clemson football coaches.

Jul 22, 2019, 6:36 PM

colberttiger Thanks for posting that; I hadn't seen it.

I can testify to being in situations where people: "over think it"! Be one thing to over think it; but they go on to over do it to the point "it fails"!

The Patriots are consistent winners because they have what Bellicheck calls "The Patriots Way"! I don't care how you do it over there; "this is how we are going to do it"! People know it and they feel it at Clemson from parents to players!
Coaches being told, "it's okay to go to your kids game" and nobody looks at you side-ways is huge. People on my job and probably many of our jobs sometimes feel they can't take a day off b/c they may let the team down. All the while forgetting about "the team at home"! Which will eventually lead to an unbalanced life. Once that happens your work performance will ironically ultimately take a hit!

They say happy wife happy life. I don't really agree with that personally. But, the principle is true. If a person is happy(for whatever reason) they will tend to be more productive. Be willing to work harder. Be willing to sacrifice more. Steal their happiness and the extra goes away!

The fact all this was happening even when CU wasn't winning NC tells you a ton as well!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,611
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic