Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Great job by the Braves...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,951

Great job by the Braves...

Jun 29, 2019, 9:25 PM

tonight to get out of that tough 9th inning against Mets and win another series against an NL East team

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It may be Dark Territory in Tigertown, but Braves provide...

Jun 29, 2019, 9:42 PM

This has been a fun week, even during Dark Territory, since the Braves are providing good entertainment by winning!
I admit to being a fair weather Braves fan, but I'm on their bandwagon again since they are playing well. LOL
They keep finding ways to win...which reminds me of Clemson football. Hopefully it will last another 60 days until kickoff week in Death Valley. Chop On!!

Tonight's homers that got the Braves back in the lead:
https://www.mlb.com/braves/video/markakis-riley-go-back-to-back

Riley's homer was a MONSTER to the upper deck! Quite a season for the young man.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It may be Dark Territory in Tigertown, but Braves provide...

Jun 29, 2019, 10:08 PM

This years Braves team so far just seems to have a knack of when getting down they most of the time make a comeback.The team has definitely got the hitters throughout the entire starting lineup.Sure hope the winning continues prior to the All Star break and afterwards also.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2019, 10:38 PM [ in reply to It may be Dark Territory in Tigertown, but Braves provide... ]

At least you can admit to being a fair weather fan!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2019, 10:50 PM [ in reply to It may be Dark Territory in Tigertown, but Braves provide... ]

I have been an Atlanta BB fan for as far back as them becoming the Atlanta Braves, but after Dale Murphy was done, I kinda back away from MLB for what ever the reason that I don't even remember. But when they are doing good, I'm definitely happy for them, and I also feel bad for them when they're not doing good. I just don't watch or follow Pro sports anymore, and I think that is bc I love college sports so much, oh well, Go Braves!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Proud of Jackson for holding it together . . .

Jun 29, 2019, 10:15 PM

and closing the ninth!!!

Sure handed Freddie, boots the initial hitter's grounder . . . Jackson battles but walks the next . . .

Then K . . . Dribbler well played by Donaldson, 5-3 for out #2 . . . Then another K to end the threat and the Game!!!

Great job Jackson!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Proud of Jackson for holding it together . . .

Jun 29, 2019, 10:46 PM

All that with an hour+ delay..., But this team has been special all spring and now into summer!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 30, 2019, 6:50 AM

Yes ....keep it going - Braves !! Soon will be an Atlanta citizen ... looking forward to being a “local” fan ..., -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jun 30, 2019, 11:00 AM

You will be Okay hopeful if you don't attempt travel anytime during morning/afternoon, 7am-10am, 4pm-7pm are the worst times for Atlanta travel!!!

Thanks - allorange .... guess I'll learn all about the ....

Jun 30, 2019, 2:04 PM

... Atlanta traffic when I'm a local ,,,,lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

It's the Mets, don't get so excited.***

Jun 30, 2019, 1:12 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,951
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic