Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Got my conspiracy theory right here....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Got my conspiracy theory right here....

Oct 28, 2018, 10:22 PM

The silence from the gridiron pundit-ocracy is deafening in the way they dance around Clemson like we're not even here...a ghost...to be contemporary about it

We are #2 in the country. Undefeated. We are laying on more points against teams than your momma's peanut butter sandwiches at a picnic.

Yet...we are ignored. We are hushed hushed. We are disparaged for poor schedule (as if we are only playing Daniel High School J.V. week in and out). We are only begrudgingly included in the playoff hunt.Like Tonya Harding landing the triple axel and they HAD to let her into the Olympics while holding their noses.

The reason????? Simple. All of the college football pundi-tocracy ###### bags are waiting for a "Clemson-ing" to happen this year. They refuse to give us props because in the backs of their collective ganglia, they hope...neigh...pray we will lose in a game we should have won so they can drop us from #2 down to FCS Division II-A and say "I told you so".

Screw these pundits!!!! Don't they know this Clemson team is like the Terminator? "We can’t be bargained with. We can’t be reasoned with. We don’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And we absolutely will not stop, ever, until Alabama is dead."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Got my conspiracy theory right here....

Oct 28, 2018, 10:48 PM

Who cares. Won't happen.

Oct 28, 2018, 10:50 PM

Who cares. Won't happen.

Oct 28, 2018, 10:51 PM

We will beat Bama, and win the 2018 National Championship!! Mark that down...

Oct 28, 2018, 11:12 PM

I haven’t heard any negative comments about the Tigers. All the tv ‘experts’ seem to like the Tigers a lot. Bama obviously is a great team but I haven’t heard anyone say that the Tigers don’t belong in the championship talk. Have you?

Oct 28, 2018, 11:11 PM

How are we being ignored? We’re ranked #2, we’ve been in the top 5 all season, I’m not sure I’ve seen an expert all year long not pick us to be in the CFP, and everyone has been talking about us being on a collision course with Bama since before the season started.

Oct 28, 2018, 11:49 PM

Didn't say we were being ignored.

What I mean is that we are not being heralded. It's always Notre Dame, Bama, Ohio State...now LSU, or Georgia or any other team.

I do hear props for TL on a consistent basis but perhaps being Australia I'm not getting the full saturation coverage about where we're at in the season at the moment.

It's just seems that people are waiting for a Clemsoning somehow. I dunno..could just be me.

I don't really care. I just want to keep winning and winning big. It's all we can do.

Oct 29, 2018, 6:21 AM

You literally said “we are ignored” to start your third paragraph.

Oct 28, 2018, 11:53 PM

What are you taking about? Vast majority I have heard put Alabama/Clemson above the rest.

Oct 29, 2018, 6:14 AM

The less fuss the media makes over the Tigers the better. As Nick Saban once said...all the accolades are like rat poison. I hope the media somehow makes them feel dis-respected and they feel they have something to prove.

Oct 30, 2018, 11:16 AM

Agreed

Oct 29, 2018, 9:03 AM

No. It's a given Bama and Clemson are going to the big dance. They're just trying to build some drama around who's going to wind up being #3 and #4.

I wouldn't be surprised to see chOkelahoma sneak back in. That's the one team I don't want to see in the playoffs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Oct 30, 2018, 8:03 AM

Ok, what I am saying is if (and this would only happen in a post zombie apocalypse bizzaro world) we lost to Boston College. God Forbid.

Every single 2 bit khunt from here to Timbuktu in the football world would pay it out to us like we never, ever, ever, ever shoulda been ranked #2. How the ACC is such a horrible conference. How overrated we were. Don't deserve playoff spot... yada, yada, yada.

Yet the Bamas of the world get to lose a game and still eat at the King's table.

Here’s my theory on your theory......

Oct 30, 2018, 8:17 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TD. Absolutely no reason to ever use that word as a Clemson

Oct 30, 2018, 8:21 AM

fan.

Ever.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: TD. Absolutely no reason to ever use that word as a Clemson

Oct 30, 2018, 8:23 AM

fan.

Ever.

Exactly. Besides the odor, that was a dead giveaway.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TD. Absolutely no reason to ever use that word as a Clemson

Oct 30, 2018, 8:17 PM [ in reply to TD. Absolutely no reason to ever use that word as a Clemson ]

Zombie? What's wrong with that word? Lol

Sorry, in Australia the c-word is kind of everyday parlance.

Oct 30, 2018, 8:45 AM

I just don’t see it. We are #2 and should be. Bama has looked better through out the entire season. We had the whole QB controversy to work through too. I’m fine with how we are covered and where we are. I think we are definitely on the up swing and do believe that we will win it all this year. I just don’t see the grand conspiracy against us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic