Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone planning on partying with the angels next week
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Anyone planning on partying with the angels next week

Jul 24, 2019, 4:10 PM

They’ll prolly be out tearing up triple ts and td’s. I bet they’ll stay out of 356 sushi. Should be interesting they’ll even be hosting a charity softball game

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who?***

Jul 24, 2019, 4:15 PM

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Who?***

Jul 24, 2019, 4:19 PM

Hells angels motorcycle club

Jul 24, 2019, 4:22 PM

Why would I want to hang out with a bunch of criminals and thugs? They present such a great image for our great City on the All-In cookout weekend. What a joke.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Jul 24, 2019, 4:24 PM

You are right but drinking beer with the hells angels would be a story to tell

Jul 24, 2019, 4:25 PM

Been there, done that. I'd rather choke on a pretzel stick.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Jul 24, 2019, 4:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Who?*** ]

For what its worth, the party starts the 29th but they begin arriving today and the un-official party starts tomorrow in Greenville and they arrive Friday at two hotels in Clemson!

Wanna know how to get in good with them?

Jul 24, 2019, 8:27 PM

Go sit on one of their bikes. It is a real honor that you picked their motorcycle, so they will likely offer to buy you a beer.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Wanna know how to get in good with them?

Jul 24, 2019, 9:25 PM

Made me laugh!

Tigersense...

Jul 25, 2019, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Wanna know how to get in good with them? ]

You do that you might wind up like the passengers in your granddad's vehicle!

Go Tigers!!!

Wanna know how to get in good with them?

Jul 24, 2019, 8:27 PM

Go sit on one of their bikes. It is a real honor that you picked their motorcycle, so they will likely offer to buy you a beer.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

they like to share their old lady's too. Just grab a booob

Jul 24, 2019, 9:14 PM

they're hangout out for a reason

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've already painted "Mongols" all over my truck to

Jul 24, 2019, 9:12 PM

welcome them to town. I'll try to post some great videos of our interactions.

I am getting my

Jul 24, 2019, 9:17 PM

Red Wings at a bar Saturday

Extra security for "Howard's Rock"!

Jul 24, 2019, 9:28 PM

Too bad Bob’s Place on 178 burned down

Jul 24, 2019, 9:33 PM

I bet HA would have loved the Road Kill Grill

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Too bad Bob’s Place on 178 burned down

Jul 25, 2019, 9:05 AM

It is a shame how society acts like these guys are heroes. Even 'ole Police Chief Dixon seems to be excited about their arrival. A bunch of thugs who extort money from individuals, deal drugs, traffic in sex and murder innocent people. Yeah, real great guys and yet people welcome them into their towns and communities. Why? These guys are nothing more than criminals riding motorcycles. They are not a Club they are a gang. Wear the wrong support shirt for another club and see what happens. I guess if you're into men assaulting women and beating them this is your type of group.

I thought this thread was asking who's in hospice...

Jul 25, 2019, 9:07 AM

Kinda upsetting...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where in my post did I suggest that they were heroes?

Jul 25, 2019, 12:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Too bad Bob’s Place on 178 burned down ]

Or that I was excited they were going to be in town?

If they behave in a lawful manner while in Clemson, then they should be welcomed. Heck, we welcome some opposing football fans who behave like outlaws. That said, I will be 250 miles away when they visit, which is fine by me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good point. I've been around Hells Angels and other bikers,

Jul 25, 2019, 1:03 PM

and I've been around UGA fans many times. I'd rather hang out with the Angels, and I'm not even trying to be funny.

Re: Too bad Bob’s Place on 178 burned down

Jul 25, 2019, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Too bad Bob’s Place on 178 burned down ]

I agree. It seems every time someone discusses them or other 'clubs' you'll always find a few who run to their defense, and talk about all the charity work they do, and claim that they get a bad rap. I'm all for charity, and I'm sure they have some good dudes in their ranks, but that doesn't quite undo the crimes they commit. I'm sure if someone robbed you, and killed someone you know that you'd be able to overlook that experience when you found out that they also raised money for a good cause.

Re: Anyone planning on partying with the angels next week

Jul 25, 2019, 12:19 PM

They will bring in hundreds of thousands of dollars and cause no trouble. Geez some of you need to do some home work and just see how much trouble they actually bring on their "tours". Do the commit crimes, I'm pretty sure they do, but generally in their zone of operations, not on their bike tours.

I have relatives that are WARLOCKS, they are good as gold to people they like, others well lets just say better stay away from them.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've partied with them on a few occasions. Don't run your

Jul 25, 2019, 12:51 PM

stupid mouth like some of the people here, don't mess with their women, and don't mess with their bike and you'll have some interesting stories to tell. In other words, don't be an idiot and be respectful and you'll be ok. Act like mouthy momma's boy and you're 100% in for a bad experience.

Re: I've partied with them on a few occasions. Don't run your

Jul 25, 2019, 1:16 PM

It is not about the amount of money they will be spending. It is about how they treat society and law enforcement. They have zero respect for most of society. It doesn't matter whether you run your mouth or not, if they can take advantage of you they will. I would rather not have their dirty drug money in our town. I am more educated on this subject then most. I worked for the Federal Government as a Gang intelligence investigator. Trust me, stay away from them unless you're a part of them. It will not end well.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic