Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good news for the Cluckers.... from Cola Town: Rapid Ray T
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Good news for the Cluckers.... from Cola Town: Rapid Ray T

Jan 18, 2019, 5:26 PM

just announced that The Donald called him and expressed interest in inviting the Clucker Natty teams for Bass Fishing and Women's Equestrian that 'plowed their way through unreal competition just a few years ago' but were overlooked, to the WH for, of course, A HUGE TABLE OF CHICKEN WINGS, with CROW A L'ORANGE as an appetizer..

TIGER TAIL soup will also be offered, along with Coca Cola ZERO. As an added bonus, ALL participants from USuC will be allowed to bring their pet chickens along for the celebration.

The Donald also suggested that they bring along, for added hilarity, their 1969 Co-ACC championship banner/ trophy for photo ops with the team members.

As an added gesture to the teams, Forehead Guy will be extended an invite too. However, The Prez insists that he show some of his 2016-2018 'moves' and that all in attendance will be asked to take part in the latest dance sensation, THE FLOP!

Unfortunately, due to recruiting and other fruitless endeavors, MooseChump will not be able to attend.

Better late then never folks....

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good news for the Cluckers.... from Cola Town: Rapid Ray T

Jan 18, 2019, 5:45 PM

Is that not cannibalism - I mean .... chicken wings?!!? LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic