Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gold(en shower) (2 girls and a)Cup + transfernet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 248

Gold(en shower) (2 girls and a)Cup + transfernet

Jul 13, 2015, 10:18 AM

RVP off to Turkey. Wood bet he scores 35 goals this season. Starting to think LVG is a striker killer.

CFC sign the Stoke GK as a backup to Courtois. As a Blues supporter, I'll take it. Not sure I'll ever understand why a player would move to another team where he has no chance of starting, but mmmkay. I guess it's a Charlie Whitehurst type job (BEST JOB IN SPORTS, MONEY FOR NOT HAVING TO PLAY).

Man U sign Schweinsteiger and Schneiderlin. Okaydokay. Will need a stronger MF once De Gea leaves I guess. Wonder how long LVG can keep "rebuilding", lol.

Liverpool straight up fleeced City on the Sterling deal. Sterling is worth less than half of what City paid. Good bidnass move for 'pool. Little Raheem will be crying all season when he has to work his #### off for first team minutes.

GOLD CUP
Group A: US has won it, despite playing like dogshat. JK keeps playing with the lineup almost as to say "we should win these group stage matches regardless". Look for more lineup stability in the knockout round.
Tonight USA v Panama in a match that doesn't matter. Hopefully we rest Dempsey, Bradley, Guzan, and avoid injury by yet another Latin team of Hacksters that seem to take out their frustration at US world dominance during soccer matches.
Honduras beats Haiti tonight to finish 2nd in the group and advance.

Group B: Who knows. Jamaica sits atop the table and are a terrible team that faces a cheeky El MS13ador tomorrow. Costa Rica sits in 2nd and should be able to put Canada away today. Costa Rica advances, and Jamaica advances on a draw tomorrow v ElMS13

Group C: T&T are through to the knockout round. Mexico is through albeit not mathematically. The 2 teams play on Tuesday and it should be the best match remaining in this final round of group play.

Still appears to be a 2 team tourney as usual between the US and Mexico. Honduras, Costa Rica, Trinidad, and either Jamaica or El Salvador all are pesky teams capable of pulling an upset vs the teams led by Obama and Enrique Nieto. One or 2 of the teams in the knockout round will have absolutely no chance to win.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Allison Stoke. Look it up.***

Jul 13, 2015, 10:24 AM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THIS...

Jul 13, 2015, 10:25 AM

is my favorite post in this entire thread.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THIS

Jul 13, 2015, 10:29 AM

is not your filthy swingers club

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 248
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic