Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
GoT: maybe spoilerish/theory
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,116

GoT: maybe spoilerish/theory

Jul 30, 2017, 10:55 PM

Anybody notice anything different about the beginning credits? Particularly with The Wall?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: GoT: maybe spoilerish/theory

Jul 30, 2017, 10:56 PM

I posted this in the lounge! What sorcery moved it here!!!?

Jul 30, 2017, 11:28 PM

Not sure why it moved here, but the water beside the wall is frozen.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2017, 11:37 PM

It's been that way this whole season.

Jul 31, 2017, 12:43 AM [ in reply to Re: GoT: maybe spoilerish/theory ]

I think it's just because Winter has come that the ocean is frozen up there. It does make it easy for the army of the dead to just put on skates and ice dance their way around that wall.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe that is why they fear winter......***

Jul 31, 2017, 7:31 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 31, 2017, 9:06 AM

If only there were books.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

The show is past the books now***

Jul 31, 2017, 12:22 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The wall will come down at the end of this season

Jul 31, 2017, 10:55 AM

Will be in the last episode .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: The wall will come down at the end of this season

Jul 31, 2017, 11:57 AM

> Will be in the last episode .

I think it'll come down - the Horn of Joramun is still floating around, which means it'll undoubtedly turn up in the worst possible place and time, just in time to reduce the Wall to ice cubes - but I don't think that's where the first wave is coming from.

I think at least a sizeable incursion of them are going to walk out of the water near White Harbor, past Eastwatch by the Sea, and plow straight South from there.

This is semi-spoilerish, though we're so far past the books it's all just speculation at this point, but in the books, there was this kind of sinister fool called Patchface who seemed to have a line to the Dark Side of stuff, and he was talking about the dead walking under the sea and mermaids trying to hold them back. The mermaid sigil is the emblem of House Mannerly, the lords of White Harbor, and even the series has openly alluded to the fact that the Army of the Dead is probably around Eastwatch-by-the-Sea, especially if they come straight down the coast from Hardhome.

George RR let slip probably fifteen years ago that he already had that particular scene written, and mentioned he'd written it before a certain scene from Pirates of the Caribbean came out - the inference being it was the one where the dead men walked across the bottom of the bay and came up on the ships from below.

FWIW.

This would allow the AoD to bypass Winterfell, and all the defenses there, and plow almost straight through Moat Cailin into the the unprepared South. From a dramatic standpoint this would make sense because it would allow the Army of the Dead to get into the heartland of the Seven Kingdoms while leaving Winterfell (briefly) intact in their wake. And you know the Seven Kingdoms are going to have to deal with the Army of the Dead at some point. They haven't spent seven seasons building up the Army of the Dead for them to just get stopped cold a hundred miles from the Wall, it ain't gonna happen.

No way dude. My 20 sided die just confirmed

Jul 31, 2017, 1:00 PM

The wall will come down and the undead will March through winterfell.

Snow wil retreat with his army all the way to kingslanding.

At which ppint danersrs will have just won and over thrown the brother humper.
Brandon will take control of the best dragon and make him lick snows ballz to show what a bad #### he is. Daneers will like it and they will hook up. As with empire strikes back everyone will completely ignore the fact they are 1st cousins.

Then they all March north with their dragons and dire wolves and undead mothers and kill the undead.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: The wall will come down at the end of this season

Jul 31, 2017, 2:31 PM [ in reply to Re: The wall will come down at the end of this season ]

They've got giants now too. Them dudes have to come in handy for something.

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,116
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic