Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Final NCAA Tournament projection for Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

TNET: Final NCAA Tournament projection for Clemson

May 26, 2019, 9:38 PM

Final NCAA Tournament projection for Clemson

The NCAA released its regional hosts on Sunday ahead of a noon regional pairings announcement on Monday. Baseball America posted its final projections on Sunday Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Clemson Tigers! You can do it!!!

May 26, 2019, 9:40 PM

Not a bad regional. Get hot and let's do this!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Go Clemson Tigers! You can do it!!!

May 27, 2019, 7:55 AM

Where is Clemson's date time place in baseball tournament. All it get is recycled news as of a projection.

Re: Go Clemson Tigers! You can do it!!!

May 27, 2019, 7:55 AM [ in reply to Go Clemson Tigers! You can do it!!! ]

Where is Clemson's date time place in baseball tournament. All it get is recycled news as of a projection.

Wherever they send us . . .

May 26, 2019, 10:16 PM

I'm proud of our guys for never "giving in"!!!!

It's time to shine and turn heads Tigers . . . surprise the "naysayers"!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wherever they send us . . .

May 26, 2019, 11:57 PM

I’m proud of them too. As for the naysayers that are on Monte: check out this great article from tci concerning Mack Anglin... we got some pitchers next year!!!!

https://theclemsoninsider.com/2019/05/25/clemson-commit-humbled-by-poy-award/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dang K-too - was that a typo in the article?

May 27, 2019, 12:27 AM

Did he really commit to us in November of 2016??? That was a lifetime ago . . . about a year into Monte's tenure with us!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2019, 12:04 AM [ in reply to Wherever they send us . . . ]

Oh, I was reading about him on perfect game. His fastball is already in the 94 range and can spin it to look even more impressive. Go to pitch sounds like a nasty slider!!!!

I say our 20 rotation of Shape, Clark, Strider, and Mack, Askew, Lindley mid week and the pen. Yikes!!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2019, 12:53 AM

Well, if he is any good at all, we will most likely loose him to the MLB draft, and that is why it takes so long to build a good college team, it's bc college teams will get great players interest, then MLB come in grabs them up, and college BB has to settle with the scraps that left, and build them up for MLB!!!

It really sucks that is the way it is in BB, and this is another thing that the NCAA has screwed up, and it should be the same as FB and the NFL, no touch or talk until these kids have completed so many years in college for MLB also!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2019, 1:52 AM

It really sucks that is the way it is in BB, and this is another thing that the NCAA has screwed up, and it should be the same as FB and the NFL, no touch or talk until these kids have completed so many years in college for MLB also!!!

Nah, I can't really agree with that. The way I see it is that FB is the only sport where it really matters. Only like 0.0000001% of HS FB players would be able to survive and succeed in the NFL right out of HS. No other sport is like that, really.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2019, 12:19 PM

Nah, I can't really agree with that. The way I see it is that FB is the only sport where it really matters. Only like 0.0000001% of HS FB players would be able to survive and succeed in the NFL right out of HS. No other sport is like that, really.

There isn't anything wrong with you having your own opinion bc, I'm a believer that everybody should be entitled to their opinion, as I love saying, each to their own!!! +1 respect

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2019, 2:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Wherever they send us . . . ]

I’m a baseball America sub and he’s a top 125 draft prospect but said he’s a “really tough sign” because of his desire to go to college. According to his interview with TCI he is set to move in June 23 and by the way he talks his mind is made up to come to Clemson. Would be huge to get him. A rotation or Sharpe, Clark, Strider, and then have this kid, Askew, Lindley vying for midweek and some spot weekend duties. That’s a really good core of pitchers. Not even counting Hennessy who has pitched like the old Friday night FR starter Hennessy recently. Out of 15 signees we have 10 pitchers. It lists 11 but Dylan Brewer out of Latta signed as a OF not a LHP although he could play both. Right now Clemson has Davidson and 5 signees in Baseball Americas top 500 draft prospects. 2 of the signees are at the end. 1 is a SS ranked top 50 but they said he’d greatly benefit from going to college but he’s easily the best defensive SS in the class. Another is a C who’s really good. We need him bad.

May 27, 2019, 12:42 PM

We need Collyer (P), French (C) and Nunez (SS) to enroll. Is there a projection as to where thy may be drafted?

May 28, 2019, 12:53 AM

Their mock draft only shows one round but they did a Top 500 draft prospects rankings. Nunez is ranked 45th, Anglin is 127th, French is 131, and Collyer is 441, and Dylan Brewer is 449. Anglin is headed to school according to the interview I read, BA said Nunez could raise his stock significantly by showing he could hit in the ACC but that they “wouldn’t be surprised” to see him go in the supplemental first or 2nd rounds. They said French has above average power, plus arm, and solid receiving skills. Said teams are skeptical though about his hitting because it’s great in BP but hasn’t translated well to games yet. They’ve only done 300 scouting reports so far so Collyer and Brewer they didn’t say anything about. I know Brewer personally and he is a stud. Can pitch and play OF. I think he ends up in school but there’s a chance he goes top 5 rounds

May 27, 2019, 5:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Wherever they send us . . . ]

Get ready. Football will be here in about 5-10 years

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic