Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Give'em hell Lindsay.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

Give'em hell Lindsay.

Sep 27, 2018, 4:53 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Give'em hell Lindsay.

Sep 27, 2018, 5:03 PM

He did good...and it was needed!!!

Sep 27, 2018, 6:43 PM

No comment. The last time I mentioned politics on this board, I was banned for a year.

Sep 27, 2018, 5:03 PM

Finally stood up for something

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2018, 5:05 PM

Based Lindsay graham,that was good too see. He must’ve recently swallowed a massive red pill and started seeing the light

Nope, just trying to get re-elected.***

Sep 27, 2018, 5:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Nope, just trying to get re-elected.***

Sep 27, 2018, 5:50 PM

I can't even lie enough to come close to being a politician, but I was considering running against him just to try and get him our of office. I can't stand that guy. What a freaking wuss. I don't think he even knows which party he belongs to. Trump would rather have me supporting him than this weasel.

Sep 27, 2018, 5:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Give'em hell Lindsay. ]

Thinking the same thing. When McCain was alive those two hounded the president and all conservatives. Now he is the presidents best friend and doing what he was elected to do. This is simple politics to get re-ekected

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Sep 27, 2018, 5:08 PM

That was awesome!

Never been more proud of him

Sep 27, 2018, 5:09 PM

This is a lynching. They are trying to bait Kavanaugh into agreeing for an FBI investigation so when that one gets close to ending they will bring forward another false accusation, etc. This is ALL about delaying the confirmation. That is why they sat on Ford's allegations for months.

I don't have a leaning here, but Gorsuch sat nominated for months.

Sep 27, 2018, 5:13 PM

This is the kind of politics thats dividing the country. There is no working together.

I'm sure if the Dems had done something different prior, there would have been a vote on Gorsuch.

This isn't single party blame.. they both need to figure a way to work together.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: I don't have a leaning here, but Gorsuch sat nominated for months.

Sep 27, 2018, 5:22 PM

Do you mean Garland?

Yep.. my bad. Thanks!***

Sep 27, 2018, 5:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Sep 27, 2018, 6:22 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't have a leaning here, but Gorsuch sat nominated for months. ]

You mean the one during the lame #### president

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Why td his Garland correction? Sheesh.***

Sep 27, 2018, 6:41 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't have a leaning here, but Gorsuch sat nominated for months. ]

null

Somewhere, over the rainbow...***

Sep 27, 2018, 5:29 PM [ in reply to I don't have a leaning here, but Gorsuch sat nominated for months. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Td my posts all you'd like, but at least have the balls to say why.***

Sep 27, 2018, 6:07 PM [ in reply to I don't have a leaning here, but Gorsuch sat nominated for months. ]

null

Sep 27, 2018, 6:21 PM [ in reply to I don't have a leaning here, but Gorsuch sat nominated for months. ]

soywaker® said:

This is the kind of politics thats dividing the country. There is no working together.

I'm sure if the Dems had done something different prior, there would have been a vote on Gorsuch.

This isn't single party blame.. they both need to figure a way to work together.

The obvious way is to de-politicize the Supreme Court by allowing the acting administration to appoint a judge every two years, like clockwork, and there is no holding up the process by refusing to appoint an appointee, like the Republicans did two years ago...sorry, I'm a registered Republican myself, but it was a direct thievery - along with hundreds of other circuit judges they refused to confirm - and that kinda stuff has to stop. The Dems went nuclear because they regarded that theft for exactly what it was.

Is Kavanaugh guilty of what he is accused? I dunno - and frankly, neither do any of you. His accusers seem credible - even Fox News admits it. The biggest problem here is the shotgun wedding approach to his confirmation - it was rushed, and in the process Kavanaugh, frankly, wasn't vetted carefully enough...and because the seat in question by rights should have already been filled by an Obama appointee, the Democrats were going to rip Kavanaugh to bloody shreds if they had to, guilty or no. Now no matter what happens now the Republicans will lose. If they force this through, women voters with punish them at the polls...and deservedly so, given that forcing this tainted confirmation through would completely ignore this real popular movement called #metoo...which exists for a very real reason. If they don't confirm, the fear among the Republicans is, they may lose the Senate in the mid-terms...whereupon the Dems will repay the favor and kill any nominee Trump rolls forth as tit-for-tat retaliation of what the Republicans pulled on Obama.

It won't end. Ever. And so it will go, on and on...and politics will get increasingly un-civil.

But rolling in a new judge every two years would stop that BS in its tracks. Yes, it would require a super-majority vote of 60...but that can be done if people put common sense ahead of politics for two seconds...and then justices would serve effectively for 18 years instead of life. Especially since what's going to happen if it doesn't is, this stuff is going to get increasingly wicked, vicious, and partisan...and what gets lost in there is common sense, justice, and plain old-fashioned truth....

Time to put a stop to this madness, and de-politicize the courts. The judiciary is supposed to be a neutral, objective body above the concerns of politics. And the only way to do that is to make confirmation itself apolitical.

Sep 27, 2018, 6:40 PM

This is the most well thought out and reasoned political posts I've seen on tigernet. That's not saying much I know, but this is a very intriguing idea.

Edit of course it was quozzel.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. If I write posts that long, people wont read them :)

Sep 27, 2018, 6:40 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't have a leaning here, but Gorsuch sat nominated for months. ]

But the tit-for-tat with Garland, which was a response for something the Dems did before that ad infinutm is the reason for this. Plain amd simple. Thanks q!

null

Re: Yep. If I write posts that long, people wont read them :)

Sep 27, 2018, 8:01 PM

Absolutely not, Dems have been using courts to create law. They are scared to death that:
A) they list that power
B) some things will be reversed

In progressive world there is no respect for other opinions.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2018, 5:20 PM

Politicians (on either side of the aisle) = lying scumbag hypocrites*

* Even the ones I may happen to agree with

Re: Give'em hay L Lindsay.

Sep 27, 2018, 5:23 PM

Amen!!!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Re: Give'em hay L Lindsay.

Sep 27, 2018, 5:25 PM

I did like Lindsay's 5 minute indictment of the left wingers!

I've not given Lindsey the benefit of the doubt on many

Sep 27, 2018, 5:24 PM

things in the past but I will today! Keep it up Senator Graham!

Same in fact I was about to send a nastygram to

Sep 27, 2018, 5:26 PM

Personally

Sep 27, 2018, 5:27 PM

I was hoping they would keep getting deeper into the drinking games. Entertaining stuff. A complete farce, but entertaining

Surpassed only by the fart talk smh***

Sep 27, 2018, 5:28 PM

One thing we dont have to worry about is either of our ....

Sep 27, 2018, 5:29 PM

two South Carolina senators ever being accused of indecent relations with a women. lol

Message was edited by: Lennon-McCartney®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2018, 5:30 PM

Yeah...She was pretty good in The Abyss..I think they filmed the underwater stuff in a dead Nuclear chamber in Gafftnee...i got more material Just ask

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, I get it. The anti republican posts get the “send it to the lounge” treatment.***

Sep 27, 2018, 5:43 PM

No “stained” GAP blue dress = it didn’t happen!

Sep 27, 2018, 5:50 PM

No dress = no scientific corroborating evidence as in the Clinton seminal case on these things.

I've seen some gutter politics in my day, but this is as low

Sep 27, 2018, 6:13 PM

as it gets. These truly are the dregs.

Some detail might help here. What did he say?***

Sep 27, 2018, 6:20 PM

Re: Some detail might help here. What did he say?***

Sep 27, 2018, 6:34 PM

Lindsey Graham: "oh my goodness, stahhp it! You boys are the worssst.. well I ought to give you boys a spanking! But only if you promise to spank baaack!"

Because homophobia is cool, huh? Even if he’s not gay.

Sep 27, 2018, 6:53 PM

#######.

Sep 27, 2018, 6:24 PM

AMEN.

FINALLY.

NOW STAND THE GROUND

Sep 27, 2018, 6:43 PM

Most politicians and all career politicians are parasites.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Funny how mr. "You don't get a lawyer!" is suddenly so

Sep 27, 2018, 7:02 PM

concerned about due process

Re: Funny how mr. "You don't get a lawyer!" is suddenly so

Sep 27, 2018, 8:05 PM

concerned about due process

Funny how Mrs "I'm scared to death of flying" can cross the Pacific for fun

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey man, two wrongs don't make a right.

Sep 27, 2018, 10:32 PM

I don't support the commies and these trumped up rape charges.

But also, f*** lindsey graham.

Sep 27, 2018, 7:46 PM

Glad he told those political hacks they were full of crap.......somebody should have told them that a long time ago..........Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic