Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Get ready for the best laugh you've had all week.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Get ready for the best laugh you've had all week.

May 6, 2019, 10:42 PM

https://247sports.com/college/south-carolina/Article/South-Carolina-football-Jake-Bentley-Ryan-Hilinski-Luke-Doty-top-quarterback-group-131822182/?fbclid=IwAR1hV7N_OrR6SpaSgEwEO1ZZKUdlpXy31iwf3MAMRLOKtnS5GZpq-5hU3ho

Like, this has to be a reallllly late April Fools' Joke, right? In the article, the writer calls the three QBs a triumvirate -- like they're Roman emperors now or something. Sheesh.
The self-deception is REAL.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Get ready for the best laugh you've had all week.

May 6, 2019, 10:46 PM

if Hilinski is any good, wouldn't he start over Five Head? Bentley is a pathetic joke.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I didn't laugh

May 6, 2019, 10:50 PM

taught a long time ago not to make fun of stupid.

bless their poor little hearts!***

May 6, 2019, 11:50 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hey, that’s some Sizzle!

May 7, 2019, 12:10 AM

“...the same sizzle as USC, Oklahoma or USC,”

Gotta be sizzling to be almost out-sizzling USC twice!

May 7, 2019, 1:31 AM

Mr. Blonde had this to say in the comments, don’t drink or eat before you read it. (Coot delusion)

“And then there’s Joyner...another 4* top 247 QB between Jake & Ryan (with Urich moving to WR); who might be the best athlete, back up QB & wildcat QB in the nation if used right & given ample opportunity. He could be that guy for several years, too. If not hopefully there’s enough of an effort to establish his role on the team that he moves forward embracing whatever role the staff has in mind for him.....so long as he has a big role. He should”

Joyner- too
“who might be the best athlete, back up QB & wildcat QB in the nation”

The Coots are so stupid to believe this. If they finish 6-6 this season it will take a miracle....I love ?????? our rival. We hit the lotto quick pick to the smartest and most dominant rivals ever!!

November in Cootville will be painted orange by Halftime! We will kick their butts by 50 points after they called us racist in their last beatdown there!

muscoot always comes up with something to distract from getting their butts kicked!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

May 7, 2019, 5:44 AM

That's why they scored so many points vs UVA. They are just awesome.

May 7, 2019, 5:50 AM

Yep. The “best group of WRs in the nation” looked pretty dismal without Deblow. I can’t wait to watch that program implode this year.

With decent coaching.........

May 7, 2019, 7:18 AM

.....South Carolina should get good QB play in 2019. Bentley is an experienced guy with 2+years under center. He torched our Tigers for 500+ yards in Death Valley last year, so he could be impactful if he gets some time to throw and finds a couple of good receivers on his team. The article makes it sound like the Gamecocks have adequate backup at least for 2019.

So, with good coaching, QB play in the coming year ought to be good. The South Carolina won loss record in 2019 will be a telling comment on Boom's work as a head coach. Muschamp is in his 4th year in Columbia. He's had a lot of time to get his staff in place, to recruit his players and to get a bead on who his team plays.

In Dabo Swinney's 4th full year his Tigers went 11-2, beat LSU in the bowl game, ended the season ranked in the top 10 and Swinney won national coach of the year. Comparisons between Swinney and Muschamp are inevitable.

So the Gamecocks have good material at QB. We shall see what will happen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Idiot writer must enjoy failure and episodes

May 7, 2019, 7:22 AM

Of 3 Stooges. Bentley is flatasz hot garbage

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 7, 2019, 7:30 AM

Hilarious!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

You really have to wonder if those tards ever get tired...

May 7, 2019, 7:40 AM

of setting themselves-up for disappointment with their annual grandiose delusions and over-exaggerated optimism.

Apparently not but I do enjoy watching/listening to them make themselves miserable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

May 7, 2019, 7:52 AM

"the same sizzle as USC, Oklahoma or USC," - Are they "sizzling in" already?

I hope he's right about this "succession"

May 7, 2019, 9:07 AM

The fact is that I suspect Joyner is their best quarterback because of his running ability as well as passing ability and perhaps he will get POed and transfer.

Joyner is not a legitimate division 1 QB...

May 7, 2019, 9:12 AM

but that doesn't change the fact that he may still be the best QB on the u of 5c roster.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

We will disagree...

May 7, 2019, 9:18 AM

In the right system I think he could be dangerous. Fortunately South Carolina is not famous for Quarterback development.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic