Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don't think I've ever seen freaking out over an exonerating
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 558

Don't think I've ever seen freaking out over an exonerating

Apr 2, 2019, 10:44 AM

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-mueller-report-twitter-deomcrats-subpoena-bill-clinton-starr-lewinsky-jerry-nadler-a8850831.html?utm_source=reddit.com

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

wasn't there a thread about this last week

Apr 2, 2019, 11:11 AM

basically saying that birthers, 9/11 truthers and those wanting the full report will never be happy with anything officially released?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm just curious as to why our President is

Apr 2, 2019, 11:13 AM

so against releasing a report in full that "completely exonerates" him.

I'm innocent, but you can't see it. Just trust me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Easy

Apr 2, 2019, 11:16 AM

"Rapin' Robert Mueller filled the report with supposed crimes even though I was completely exonerated. Just wants to help his demo buddies get elected. Sad. No release!"

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Germans...again

Apr 2, 2019, 11:46 AM [ in reply to I'm just curious as to why our President is ]

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Sigh--And-again-25255979

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for saving me the trouble.***

Apr 2, 2019, 12:03 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Re: Thanks for saving me the trouble.***

Apr 2, 2019, 12:07 PM

The poast that keeps on poasting

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks for saving me the trouble.***

Apr 2, 2019, 12:09 PM

To the same poster no less.

GO TIGERS!!

Mulvaney says we shouldn't worry about whether

Apr 2, 2019, 11:51 AM [ in reply to I'm just curious as to why our President is ]

or not what Trump did was "ethical", but was it criminal? And just like that, all the Trump people say, "YEAAAAHHHH!".

Re: I'm just curious as to why our President is

Apr 2, 2019, 12:14 PM [ in reply to I'm just curious as to why our President is ]

HE COULD CARE LESS IF THE FULL REPORT IS RELEASED OR NOT. BUT THERE IS A CERTAIN THING CALLED THE LAW THAT DOESNT ALLOW CERTAIN THINGS TO BE RELEASED. YOU WOULD THINK 2 YEARS AND 25 MILLION TO FIND NOTHING WOULD BE ENOUGH FOR YOU SNOWFLAKES. BETTER JUST SIT BACK FOR THE NEXT 6 YEARS AND ENJOY ALL THE THINGS THIS GUY IS GETTING DONE. MORE THAN ANY PRESIDENT, AND NOT EVEN CLOSE, HAS DONE FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Shut up, grandpa***

Apr 2, 2019, 12:16 PM

Re: I'm just curious as to why our President is

Apr 2, 2019, 12:26 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm just curious as to why our President is ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was so last week.

Apr 2, 2019, 11:20 AM [ in reply to wasn't there a thread about this last week ]

Weekly rehash pontifications are mandatory if we ever expect this place to truly feel like groundhog day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There was. The mouth-breathing libbies two stupid to know

Apr 2, 2019, 12:48 PM [ in reply to wasn't there a thread about this last week ]

they voted for the current law. Barr and Mueller are following the law. They will get the report, when the two are finished.

On an important note, one libbie reporter knows the law. He says the House should get a federal judge to release the report. This is the only way they will get an unredacted report. Again, this is the law.

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

A judge won't be deciding until congress issues a subpoena

Apr 2, 2019, 5:04 PM

My guess is that Barr will have a judge's support.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falls into the typical explanation for Trump behavior:

Apr 2, 2019, 1:43 PM

Incredibly stupid, but not illegal.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He talks like he's going to break the law but so far...

Apr 2, 2019, 5:05 PM

all he's done is break liberal hearts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So,

Apr 2, 2019, 5:33 PM

you're saying he was exonerated? Can you share that with Schiff and the rest of the nutjobs in congress?

Replies: 17
| visibility 558
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic