Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gene Sapakoff Fan Appreciation Day on 107.5 the coot today.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Gene Sapakoff Fan Appreciation Day on 107.5 the coot today.

Jun 24, 2019, 12:27 PM

Butt-Head gets his own interview at 1:30 today. Oh, joy!

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gene Sapakoff Fan Appreciation Day on 107.5 the coot today.

Jun 24, 2019, 2:15 PM

.... Ha ha ha ... That is hilarious - JKB !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Gene’s Ostarine article is ALL they have been talking about today.

Jun 24, 2019, 3:02 PM

107.5 the coot is very concerned about how this ongoing story is hurting our program.

15-0 and the #1 recruiting class. Yep, we’re in crisis mode.

??

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep heard that this morning...

Jun 24, 2019, 3:44 PM

...They are trying to spin it as Clemson has something to hide.

Clemson has spent a lot of money testing products and learning about the substance's traits.

Why would Clemson share that proprietary information with other schools? Let them learn on their own.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it was hilarious when Wil Grunther pulled the top

Jun 24, 2019, 4:37 PM

headlines from ESPN website and the only mention of Clemson was the story on Trevor Lawrence, proving that it's only a big deal in the mindless brain cavities of cooters...

I'm glad that Dabo has decided not to share any further info because people like grunther, hillbilly and sapajacoff won't be satisfied until Clemson ends up on probation... but I find it also hilarious that they all didn't make a big deal out of the bama failed drug tests and Saban's subsequent stonewalling not only this year but in 2017 as well.

I applaud Dabo for protecting the players even at the peril of public relations, but Dabo probably also realizes that Clemson has no public relations with anything or anybody coot related, so let them sulk and whine and moan in their temper tantrums because "Dabo won't answer my questions!!"... LOL

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic