Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Geez..MissyST got robbed on 2 ref calls plus coach is too passive & wr’ers have droppies!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Geez..MissyST got robbed on 2 ref calls plus coach is too passive & wr’ers have droppies!

Nov 12, 2018, 10:26 PM

Saying..Bama had it made & Still only scored 24 pts!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Geez..MissyST got robbed on 2 ref calls plus coach is too passive & wr’ers have droppies!

Nov 13, 2018, 7:05 AM

Wife is from Michigan snd we had friends at the house, one of whom is a UofM grad, so I had to watch the Mich/Rutgers snoozer! Thanks for the scouting report!

Was listening to Walt y’day, and one caller who said “he was from (for?) Florida, but ‘liked’ Clemson... ” was saying the Clemson team in Chestnut Hill didn’t stand a chance against Alabama - although he “really likes Clemson and hopes we win...”. Then he said, “... well, since LSU nor Miss St couldn’t score, what hope did we have?”

My thinking was if Bama can ‘only’ score 29 and 24 against those two - oh yeah, but “...only because Tua is injured...”. Hayull, if so, I saw a one legged Tua run (‘scramble’) right up the middle of the mighty LSU D for 50 yds and a score, too, btw.

How many points do you think they score against #’s 42, 90, 99, 7, 57, 1, 3, 8, 34, ... well, you get the picture! Oh, and #16 and Co. ain’t too shabby on the other side of the ball, either!

I am feeling PRETTY DAMB GOOD about our chances for another Natty, myself.....

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic