Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why did you guys RA the Bulldog troll?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Why did you guys RA the Bulldog troll?

Feb 16, 2019, 3:40 PM

You do realize that we are the defending national champions right? We have the upper hand in message board trash talk right now. I would rather have some fun with him instead of arguing with one of our own over basketball. Revel in the fact that we are the Champs right now. If you’re not in to that just ignore him but don’t ruin all the fun for the rest of us. It’s too easy to put trolls in their place right now ??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree

Feb 16, 2019, 3:51 PM

I'd like to verbally smack around a Bulldog. We do have too manypoons on this board.

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Re: Agree

Feb 16, 2019, 6:28 PM

Poonius Tangimus

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're a hit and run punk, Doc.

Feb 16, 2019, 8:56 PM [ in reply to Agree ]

You drive by and shoot but you never hang around long enough to defend anything you say.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why did you guys RA the Bulldog troll?

Feb 16, 2019, 4:54 PM

Agree... I miss class coot coming here telling me how great Bentley and those WRs are. Few more months and he should be back claiming a 10 win season and how half their team could start for us. I miss those days.

Yeah, every board needs a little rat dog to kick when

Feb 16, 2019, 7:24 PM

things get boring.

Feb 16, 2019, 8:03 PM

Some of these old farts on here think this is important and Tnet is their life’s.
I just don’t understand a grown man hitting a RA button on a free message board . Unless it’s something outrageous. This board use to be fun now you just got a hand full of self righteous idiots

GET THE HAIL OFF MY LAWN!

Feb 16, 2019, 8:51 PM

Put that ego back in the sheath, son. Some of us have supported this site for a long time and if you think you cheapaszpunks can come in here and tell us how it's gonna be your IQ might be less than your age.

Many of us are Clemson Grads and we contributed to giving Clemson the academic reputation is has now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: GET THE HAIL OFF MY LAWN!

Feb 16, 2019, 8:52 PM

LOL

Feb 16, 2019, 8:08 PM

I never understand that either. People on here get so butthurt when a rival comes here to talk trash. I think it’s hilarious. Those are the best threads. Especially coots talking crap. We own them so they can never win any trash talking battles. But for some reason the snowflakes want them all banned. I don’t get it.

You two are the ones being offended by Clemson men.

Feb 16, 2019, 8:54 PM

We don't argue with ####### with other teams' trolls we get rid of them. Nothing snowflake about casting your vote in exercise of your rights. We're not the ones whining about how life is treating us. THAT'S ON YOU AND THE OP!

BTW, you can stick your 'Snowflake,' comment in your butthurt.

Re: You two are the ones being offended by Clemson men.

Feb 16, 2019, 9:11 PM

Hey man this thread wasn’t started to cause another argument amongst our own. I never meant it that way. My suggestion was just to have fun. Its fine with me if you RA the trolls. Some of them seriously need it but c’mon man a bulldog? He’s just jealous and butthurt because we are the champs. Im gonna laugh at guys like that and put them in their place. Personally I’m going to have fun on this board and not take most of what goes on here too seriously.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They aren't worth to post on Clemson's best Fan site.

Feb 16, 2019, 8:48 PM

You take them to the ####### UGAy board if you want to hear the hype and insults. I RA a mo fo in a heartbeat.

Re: Why did you guys RA the Bulldog troll?***

Feb 16, 2019, 9:42 PM

Re: Why did you guys RA the Bulldog troll?***

Feb 16, 2019, 9:42 PM

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic