Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The 'Cuse is awful confident. Check out this article!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

The 'Cuse is awful confident. Check out this article!

Jul 11, 2019, 8:08 AM

https://insidetheloudhouse.com/2019/07/10/syracuse-football-will-ready-trevor-lawrence-clemson-tigers/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Trevor's Breakdown :

Jul 11, 2019, 8:14 AM

Weaknesses : Post TD Pass Celebrations .

Tendencies : Tends to put all opposing teams to bed by halftime .

Strengths : Hair , Height , Howitzer arm .

Message was soundly beaten by: Tigerdug23®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Funny How Writers Think Film On Him Is More Advantageous

Jul 11, 2019, 10:51 AM

Than the IMMENSE value of Trevor having like 10 more games since Cuse last saw him and Trevor having gone thru another entire practice cycle. Trevor was GREEN last time Cuse saw him. TL and team will destroy Cuse this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They'd better be ready for a beatdown

Jul 11, 2019, 8:14 AM

...because talk like that is going to guarantee one. Talk is cheap.

Way to go 'Cuse.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The 'Cuse is awful confident. Check out this article!

Jul 11, 2019, 8:25 AM

Tendencies is throwing lasers where only our guy can catch it, usually in stride

Jul 11, 2019, 8:36 AM

Syracuse will be ready for TL this time? Well they only saw him less than half a game last year and he was just getting his feet wet as the starter. The Cuse weren't even able to take advantage of Chase Brice and the rest of the Tigers last year. A rude awakening is coming to upstate NY in September! Go Tigers!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well with an average RB, pedestrian WRs & questionable OL

Jul 11, 2019, 8:44 AM

we are going to have to rely on Trevor’s legs and running ability. Hope we are practicing some option plays.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2019, 8:57 AM

everybody has a game plan till they get punched in the mouth.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bless their hearts...

Jul 11, 2019, 9:06 AM

Good for them, trying to politely find something positive to say about their prospects.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow, there are some really intelligent comments

Jul 11, 2019, 9:07 AM

from Clemson fans after that article. Way to represent our school everyone!

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Were you expecting anybody to take it seriously?

Jul 11, 2019, 9:59 AM

The premise of that entire article was hilarious....no serious response was required.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would hope nobody took that seriously

Jul 11, 2019, 10:13 AM

but judging by the comments a lot of Clemson fans got the butthurts from the "article"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Jul 11, 2019, 9:09 AM

We will put 50 on them.

Everybody has a plan ...

Jul 11, 2019, 9:28 AM

until they get punched in the mouth then, like a rat, they stop in fear and freeze. - Iron Mike Tyson

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jul 11, 2019, 10:04 AM

I get the feeling tht Cuse is due.....for a 50 point ### kickin......

Jul 11, 2019, 10:20 AM

I thought the article was fine. You have to remember, he is a writer and he is writing for the hometown crowd. He was correct saying we will have tape on your quarterback, but does that really matter? I only hope and so do many up here is that he has an off day as sometimes happens to opposing quarterbacks in domed stadiums when they are used to playing outdoors.

After reading the comments, 95%of fans feel we have no chance in hell to win. That is understandable.

Do I think we can win? Sure. I think that Syracuse has made great strides under Dino Babers and we are competitive again as we proved over the last two years.

No matter the outcome, I like playing Clemson. Your coach is a stand up guy and you have a great program. Oh, on a side note. Charleston, SC is one of my most favorite places in the world and I have been to many countries.

Jul 11, 2019, 11:13 AM

writers are going to alleviate, plufferate, and exaggerate. sports writers more so than other types. having offered this, I think Dino has done some coaching up there and it shows. I dont expect them to beat us but we need strong competition within the conference and divisions. we also need that geographic portion of our conference to be excited enough to generate revenue. I'm good with Cuse improving.

If the author is a writer by trade, he won't last long

Jul 11, 2019, 11:58 AM [ in reply to Re: The 'Cuse is awful confident. Check out this article! ]

because that article is very poorly written.

Oh, on a side note we don't need you visiting Charleston, SC anymore.

K thx bye.

Prohibitive favorite to win CFP and Heisman?

Jul 11, 2019, 10:14 AM

Not according to any of the preseason polls I've seen. At best we're break-even with Bama / Tua.

Maybe they don't know what the word "prohibitive" means. Or "favorite".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2019, 10:15 AM

Maybe I read that wrong, but I did not see where it says The Cuse is confident. I read that Michael Collins of FanSided is confident in the Cuse.

Jul 11, 2019, 12:00 PM

I'll bet Dino is not very happy about an article like this. Just bulletin board stuff for hungry Tigers.

Re: The 'Cuse is confident. Yeah, but as I recall...

Jul 11, 2019, 2:54 PM

N.Dame and the Imperial Empire of Bama had LOTS of film on Lawrence, and it did them no good. They also had lots of film on Etienne, Tee, Ross, A.J. & a bunch of others.

Watching a lot of film might just be watching how you're gonna get carved up.

Without Dungy, Cuse is likely to go down by 28-35 points. This "close game" stuff is over.

Jul 11, 2019, 2:59 PM

As long as it doesn't end like the last game up there and with the Tigers on top then I will be happy

I am going to the game

GO TIGERS

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reminds me of the "Never Again" statement

Jul 11, 2019, 4:45 PM

by another "Wishful Thinking" team and their gravity challenged QB.

The name of that insignificant team eludes me however.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic