Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Boyd announces he will return, but thought earlier that bowl win was his last
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,924

Front Page Story: Boyd announces he will return, but thought earlier that bowl win was his last

Jan 9, 2013, 4:31 PM

Boyd announces he will return, but thought earlier that bowl win was his last

Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd announced Wednesday afternoon that he was returning for his senior season, but told TigerNet following the press conference that he was leaning towards leaving following the Tigers' bowl win over LSU. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Boyd announces he will return, but thought earlier that bowl win was his last

Jan 9, 2013, 4:39 PM

Thanks for staying to re-write the Clemson and ACC record books.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Homer vs Boyd

Jan 9, 2013, 4:56 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=13457290#13457290

Re: Front Page Story: Boyd announces he will return, but thought earlier that bowl win was his last

Jan 9, 2013, 5:55 PM

I gave it a few minutes thinking that if it was me what would I do. As seriously as I can say this, I would have to be put in his exact position to make a fair assessment. I'm sure Tajh's family has had to stretch every dollar to keep Tajh up to chase his dream. And I'm also sure they have had a big impact in the direction he wants to go for himself. I think that his dad/family wanted him to come back and improve his stock. And in that case, its probably the best for him IF he doesn't get a serious injury. He won't be able to play tentative the way Parker did b/c he don't have a BB contract to fall back on. So he and his family are taking a very big risk. I pray it all works out for Tajh, he is the best choice for us/Clemson to get any where close to the NC game next year. If it all works out next season, it couldn't happen to a better all in Clemson man. Stay on your teams A$$ this off season Tajh. You are taking a big risk for getting your team to the door of greatness, as Dabo would say. GOOOOOOO TAJH, GOOOOO TIGERSSSSS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's a toast to Tajh...

Jan 9, 2013, 7:25 PM

To a true Clemson man who has already re-written the record books and will go down in history as not only one of the greatest players ever to wear the paw, but as one of the classiest representatives the university has ever had.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Jan 9, 2013, 8:58 PM

I just would like to thank Boyd, for all he has done in the past to get himself to be as great as he is. I am so glad he is returning, so he and his college's can show that our program is just as good or better than the SEC.
Thank you, your team, and our great coaches for all the hard work that y'all do to play great ball.We will see you play on Sunday and Monday night soon.Go Tiger's

^^^ Big fan of spray tans***

Jan 10, 2013, 9:11 AM

Jan 10, 2013, 9:26 PM

Gotta Luv having Boyd around for another go!!!!!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,924
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic