Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
From the " Toronto", Sunday, July 26, 1977
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,173

From the " Toronto", Sunday, July 26, 1977

Oct 15, 2018, 9:43 PM

The following are quotes taken from the forms for reporting automobile accidents.

"Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have".

"A truck backed through my windshield into my wife's face".

"As I approached the intersection, a stop sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident".

"My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle".

"I told the police that I was not injured, but on removing my hat I found that I had a skull fracture".

"I was sure the old fellow would not make it to the other side of the roadway when I struck him".

"The telephone pole was approaching fast. I was attempting to swerve out of its path when it struck my front end".

"I was on my way to the Dr's with rearend trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident".

"I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my Mother-in-law and headed over the embankment".

"The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him".

"I was thrown from my car as it left the road. I was later found in the ditch by some stray cows".

"I saw the slow-moving, sad faced old gentleman as he bounced off my car".

"I had been driving my car for forty years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident".

"The indirect cause of this accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth".

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: From the " Toronto", Sunday, July 26, 1977

Oct 15, 2018, 9:56 PM

Love it Joe!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: From the " Toronto", Sunday, July 26, 1977

Oct 16, 2018, 12:44 AM

...there is a T'netter on here who has a sub-line commentary(?) that I have shared with many friends, saying something like: "when I die, I'd like to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather did, not screaming like the passengers in his car." But these are funny, Joe - thanks!!!

What happens in life, even TO life, if we can't laugh at ourselves?

Go Tigers!!! I hope we'll be laughing like He## at NCSU this weekend!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,173
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic