Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For those of us T-Shirt Clemson fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

For those of us T-Shirt Clemson fans

Sep 5, 2019, 2:21 PM

Who may have never gone to a game before, where should we plan on parking on Saturday if we are not IPTAY?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what’s a t-shirt got to do with it? was hoping

Sep 5, 2019, 2:28 PM

this was a discussion about vintage clemson t-shirts, dadgummit.

Depends on how much it's worth to you....

Sep 5, 2019, 2:30 PM

... i have friends that come all the way down to the stadium on Clemson Ave and park in one of the private lots. You'll see people waving you in. From 50-100 $$ per game, but my buddy swears it's worth it. Plus he can't walk very far....

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: Depends on how much it's worth to you....

Sep 5, 2019, 2:33 PM

It’s either that or park in Seneca and start hiking

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Depends on how much it's worth to you....

Sep 5, 2019, 2:48 PM [ in reply to Depends on how much it's worth to you.... ]

When you say "private lots" you mean like a residence or business off-campus who are selling parking spaces?

Yes..non iptay

Sep 5, 2019, 4:20 PM

Iptay lot that close would cost more

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

take a hike

Sep 5, 2019, 2:35 PM

aggie troll

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: take a hike

Sep 5, 2019, 2:44 PM

Ding-Ding-Ding! We have a winner! I am in fact an Aggie. Bringing the family to our first ever away game (we live in beautiful South Carolina now) Just having a little fun with the Tigernet faithful using the "T-shirt fan" comment.

Really looking for suggestions on "public" or "general" paid parking on game day, as many google searches have yielded little. I see on the Clemson.edu website that C1 and Snow look like the only options. Is that right or am I missing something? Are there any park-and-ride type shuttles from any locations around town.

SIAP, but your board is much different than ours and I'm still getting used to it.

Pendleton has plenty of space

Sep 5, 2019, 2:50 PM

and the walk is quite short.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Just walk from Hillcrest High

Sep 5, 2019, 2:52 PM [ in reply to Re: take a hike ]

After your yell practice.

Re: take a hike

Sep 5, 2019, 3:44 PM [ in reply to Re: take a hike ]

C1 is a park and walk or you can take a shuttle part of the way and be dropped off near the Library. It takes 20 - 30 minutes to walk unless you stop to watch the Tiger Band at the fountains near the Library about 2 hours before the game. You should buy your ticket ahead of time online. It may fill up for this game.

Like others have said, there's parking in private yards and lots but these can fill up fast.

If this helps, you can thank me at the game. I'll be the one not wearing a T-Shirt.

Message was edited by: saddis56®

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Y beach ..may stil be an option***

Sep 5, 2019, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Re: take a hike ]

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Y beach ..may stil be an option***

Sep 5, 2019, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Re: take a hike ]

Re: For those of us T-Shirt Clemson fans

Sep 5, 2019, 3:23 PM

There are lots of private parking lots along College Ave at 20 to 40 dollars a pop. Short 15 minute walk to stadium

Re: For those of us T-Shirt Clemson fans

Sep 6, 2019, 11:11 AM

Thanks for the info!

Gig' em

T-shirt fans in the state of south caorlina?

Sep 5, 2019, 3:53 PM

You should have plenty of parking all around cootlumbia given your less than dominant display last week.

In our state, the majority of Clemson fans (at least before we got world beating) went to Clemson. The majority of U of SuC fans went to walmart.

Good try aggie troll. Fgf would have bitten, hook, line, and sinker.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Usually you can buy a spot in C1 online

Sep 5, 2019, 5:04 PM

Directly from Clemson Parking. It was $25 LAST YEAR.

Re: Usually you can buy a spot in C1 online

Sep 6, 2019, 11:13 AM

As of yesterday, they were all sold out online. I'm assuming that means the lot is "full" but not sure if they reserve some of the lot for day-of parking.

Any idea?

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic