Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For 36yrs GOP has been prohibited from contesting elections due to alleged fraud.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 531

For 36yrs GOP has been prohibited from contesting elections due to alleged fraud.

Nov 12, 2018, 9:16 PM

This was the 1982 Consent Decree and it was lifted in August 2018. Why the GOP signed this pact with the Democratic Party is baffling, but it DOES reveal a couple of things:

1). The Democratic Party, not the GOP, requested and was given the green light to commit voter fraud.

2). You can bet your ### it's going to be contested in 2018.

Something's about to go down.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how is it ‘alleged’ when it was ruled upon by a judge

Nov 12, 2018, 10:37 PM

Punishment for violating the Voting Rights Act. Then re-implemented multiple times over the next 20 years for continued violations.

At least you’re away that the RNC has not played fairly in the past. I’m sure they won’t do anything similar again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many more times are you going to cry wolf.***

Nov 12, 2018, 10:42 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How many more times are you going to cry wolf.***

Nov 13, 2018, 2:04 PM

Oh dear. Your short sightedness is showing.

You have, on multiple occasions, made comments referencing how the parties "switched" a few decades ago. You yourself have claimed that the old GOP from a few decades ago was more like today's Democrat party/Liberal ideology.

If that is true, then that would mean this decree and its sanctions were levied against the GOP while it was run by people who are like minded liberals, whom you support.

So which type of hypocrite would you like to identify as?

What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic

Nov 13, 2018, 2:08 PM

things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Re: How many more times are you going to cry wolf.***

Nov 13, 2018, 3:32 PM [ in reply to Re: How many more times are you going to cry wolf.*** ]

Are you a liberal who's just screwing with us?

Party realignment was in the 50's and 60's. It wasn't a switch of party ideology, it was the Democrats shedding segregationists and then fleeing to the Republicans.

Re: For 36yrs GOP has been prohibited from contesting elections due to alleged fraud.

Nov 13, 2018, 1:53 PM

Baffling how you function on a day to day basis, so far from reality...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 531
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic