Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Removed for your enjoyment
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Removed for your enjoyment

Nov 8, 2018, 11:49 PM

Message was edited by: Doc Diesel®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anybody else totally disgusted

Nov 9, 2018, 12:11 AM

Definitely seems fishy.

LOL...

Nov 9, 2018, 10:08 AM

“a little fishy...”

YA THINK????

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2018, 7:29 AM

I live in Tampa Bay area and lived 1 year in Broward (Ft. Lauderdale). I would never want to live there again, great weather but lots of sneaky dishonest people.

Nov 9, 2018, 7:39 AM

We used punch cards for years with no problems. Thanks to those idiots we have spent millions on new 'state of the art', machines. Now It takes even longer to vote, and I have less faith in the system. Their is no such thing as an un-hackable computer system.

Hanging Chad

Nov 9, 2018, 7:40 AM

Nm

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2018, 8:32 AM

And the nation even asked Floridians to try and not screw this election up well in advance. And they still screwed it up. Amazing that we even allow that state to vote. Isn't there something in the Constitution that says "3 strikes on voting and you're out"?

Nov 9, 2018, 12:59 PM

They just voted to give felons the vote. Funny how that got clarified with no problem...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2018, 8:37 AM

Makes you wonder what “100% reporting” actually means.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2018, 8:41 AM

LBJ also known as Landslide Lyndon by many in Texas and most of his colleagues. When he first ran for the senate he was running against another democrat Coke Stevens for the nomination. After all the primary votes were counted LBJ had lost which would have pretty much ended his political career. But then the next day the mysterious Ballet Box 13 turned up in one of the counties run by one of LBJ’s political bosses. The voting registration pad you sign when you vote was produced and all of the votes were signed in alphabetical order which never happens. Some of the voters on the list were even deceased. Several people said they did not even vote in the primary. But the voter registration list was accepted as if they did vote. All of the names were signed on the registration form during voting that day in the presence of the poll worker ( wink wink). Strangely enough all of those who voted in that precinct supposedly voted in alphabetical order which never happens. Plus the signatures were in the same hand writing and same color of ink.

LBJ now was the winner and democratic nominee at that time guaranteeing him a seat in the senate.There were court battles over the mysterious votes as to who would be the democratic nominee for of the Senate seat from Texas. LBJ pulled a fast one, made some calls and was able to get Supreme Court Associate Justice Blackman to override all lower court judges and any pending hearings or investigations making LBJ the democratic nominee. LBJ and his cronies were able to out maneuver Coke Stevens just as time ran out legally for Stevens. This guaranteed LBJ a seat in the senate where he eventually rose to become the most politically powerful senator for many years.

Back in those days Texas was an extremely democratic state. The Republicans did not even bother to run anyone against LBJ so by basically stealing the nomination from Coke Stevens that put LBJ in then senate and on a collision course with JFK and RFK during the 1960 presidential election. We all know LBJ became JFK’s running mate in 1960. By making LBJ the VP John Kennedy pretty much clipped his wings of power.

Like any good father Joseph Kennedy with the help of the mob they wheeled, dealed and through dirty dealings with the help from the underworld Joseph Kennedy was able to buy enough votes for his son JFK to win the election. In 1960 JFK’s father bought him the presidency. We know how it turns out. I am not sure if you remember but it was one of the closest presidential elections in modern times.

All of this is fascinating if you like history. It goes much deeper than my post. It unfortunately shows just how crooked many of our politicians are.

Use Al Gores Internet that he singlehandedly created and do some research about all the information in my post.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2018, 9:56 AM

Thanks for your post, my apologies to everyone for starting the conversation on the football bored.
Go Tigers!

Nov 9, 2018, 9:58 AM

NO APOLOGIES NECESSARY. THE MOT IS JUST BEING THE MOT

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2018, 10:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Anybody else totally disgusted ]

We have all made the same mistakes on more than one occasion. Have a great day Doc!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2018, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Anybody else totally disgusted ]

LBJ would also apply psychological warfare... : He told his campaign manager to start a rumor that his opponent was suspected of cavorting with his barnyard animals.. The manager says.." Lyndon, i can't accuse the guy of being a pig f#%@*r.."..And LBJ replied..." Let the SOB deny it."...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2018, 2:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Anybody else totally disgusted ]

Was it closer than Bush/Gore or Trump/Clinton? Those are the most recent close ones I remember.

Corruption is rampant in this country.

Nov 9, 2018, 8:48 AM

We're quickly approaching a third-world state.

Re: Corruption is rampant in this country.

Nov 9, 2018, 9:30 AM

You didn't know Florida waits until they know how many votes they are behind before they
start finding new ones .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, like Minnesota did when they elected this goober...

Nov 9, 2018, 1:20 PM
AlFranken.jpg(104.6 K)

we Will be no better off than the rest of the Americans

Nov 9, 2018, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Corruption is rampant in this country. ]

in 20-30 years. I feel sorry for the young people that will endure that future.

Re: we Will be no better off than the rest of the Americans

Nov 9, 2018, 10:24 AM

I don't! Those young people are reaping what they are gonna sow. Most all of them think they know better than those who have lived before them. THEY DON'T! But, I'm glad they will eventually find out they did it to themselves.

I'm disgusted that about 90% of T-netters don't know

Nov 9, 2018, 9:38 AM

where to post their political crap and instead put it all in here with the sports talk, forcing a captive audience to wade through it.

Yet in you dove...***

Nov 9, 2018, 1:20 PM

I am totally disgusted you are posting this on the

Nov 9, 2018, 9:41 AM

Football Board.

Re: I am totally disgusted you are posting this on the

Nov 9, 2018, 9:54 AM

Well last night I flipped over during the game, and there was a huge argument about it. Apologies for the political post. It’s just always FL with this bs. Ridiculous

feel free to chime in

Nov 9, 2018, 10:00 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/While-you-guys-are-frothing-over-the-Florida-counts-1848618?tstart=0

How am I still "finding politics" in the football forum?***

Nov 9, 2018, 9:44 AM

Nov 9, 2018, 10:02 AM

Those two counties have been hard pressed to get ballots counted in past elections. Their voters (citizens) need to demand the state election board or commission dismiss the local board under the state laws. There is a clear solution to the problem, but someone has to demand accountability and act accordingly.

Are you saying that the main problem there...

Nov 9, 2018, 10:07 AM

is one of efficiency and competency, and not of egregious, gross corruption? Could you possibly be that naive at this point?!? I hope not.

Florida recount rules: Count and count and count until

Nov 9, 2018, 10:10 AM

the democrat wins or the Supreme court stops you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just like 2000 huh***

Nov 9, 2018, 12:54 PM

The CFP Comm just talks, no ballots. Smh..***

Nov 9, 2018, 1:07 PM

null

Nov 9, 2018, 1:19 PM

What does this have to do with Clemson football?

Nov 9, 2018, 1:25 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvVrcVZojNA

Nov 9, 2018, 4:05 PM

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Florida-Recounts-Rick-Scott-Bill-Nelson-Andrew-Gillum-Ron-DeSantis-500143631.html

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic