Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fleming. Of well if the CBs are correct
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Fleming. Of well if the CBs are correct

May 11, 2019, 4:58 AM

If you could handpick the following recruits: Bresee, Murphy (should he choose us), DJ, and Bowman, would you guys have taken Fleming over any of these guys? I wouldn’t. Would love to have him, but in my opinion DJ is so much more important. We have great receivers and will continue to get them. And adding Bresee and Murphy to Capehart and Williams is very important in solidifying an elite DL.

Thoughts?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fleming. Of well if the CBs are correct

May 11, 2019, 5:26 AM

Who knows? He is a freak. Whoever gets him is getting one of their best wr's ever.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2019, 6:26 AM

I still think we get Julian Fleming .
Why would the top WR in any class right now go anywhere but Clemson University . I omitted the ? , because that's more a statement than a question .

Seriously , he really likes DJU and he also was very impressed on his one visit.

We shall see .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 11, 2019, 6:32 AM

I’m with Doug. I can’t forget when DJ said “they’re getting people that nobody knows about”. Maybe he’s changed his mind, but if he did change his mind, I bet CDS can change it again by 5-31

May 11, 2019, 6:39 AM

Well, I definitely hope we get him guys. I can’t imagine having the depth of receivers we have led by Justyn Ross, Ladson, Ngata, Fleming, and Higgins if he stayed for his senior year.

Having said that, you are never gonna hit on every target you really saw as a priority- even though our commitments pretty much look like a wish list rather than a list of verbals right now. I do think that Bresee, DJ, Murphy, and Bowman are higher on our list of needs right now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2019, 6:48 AM

You're right about that . Plus we are shoo-inz for EJ Williams out of Alabama and the kid from Va who's name escapes me but is currently blowing up the camp circuit .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 11, 2019, 8:23 AM

If Fleming wants to play for championships and get national exposer , then he should pick clemson... But he may want to be big fish in little pond also... Anyone have any inside info on him ?

May 11, 2019, 8:35 AM

tob T said:

If Fleming wants to play for championships and get national exposer , then he should pick clemson... But he may want to be big fish in little pond also... Anyone have any inside info on him ?

I hope he becomes a tiger but OSU is not chopped liver. Yes they have never beaten us but they are one of the top 5 schools.

Message removed by Author

May 11, 2019, 8:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Fleming. Of well if the CBs are correct ]

Message removed by Author

May 11, 2019, 12:20 PM

The CBs are wrong as often as they are right. If we can get him back to campus before the 31st, we likely get him. If not, it's probably a toss-up.

One negative for Clemson is location

May 11, 2019, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Fleming. Of well if the CBs are correct ]

His girlfriend is a Penn State student and wants him closer to home.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

May 11, 2019, 12:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Fleming. Of well if the CBs are correct ]

Keondre Lambert

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Plenty of reasons

May 11, 2019, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Fleming. Of well if the CBs are correct ]

Too many studs already ahead of them at Clemson.

Maybe they want to stay closer to home.

Maybe they actually don't like the Clemson culture. Not everyone values similar things so there are surely some kids that like other places more than Clemson. Anyone that's not religious could easily be turned off by Dabo and the program in general.

Some other schools actually produce a lot of good WRs too. Bama has several studs in the NFL and a current WR Corp that rivals our own.

Like the way you think ....,,

May 11, 2019, 1:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Fleming. Of well if the CBs are correct ]

....,. Tigerdug ... !! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

May 11, 2019, 9:19 AM

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic