Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fleming - Well you can’t win them all
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Fleming - Well you can’t win them all

May 14, 2019, 8:14 AM

Seems like this will be the first year we miss on top WR target. Our lone CB flipped to OSU yesterday.

That being said. Our backup WRs are better than your starters. #Wetoodeep #WRU

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fleming - Well you can’t win them all

May 14, 2019, 8:16 AM

I blame the S&C coach.

I blame Nike and their Ankle breaking shoes.***

May 14, 2019, 8:51 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

We won't skip a beat.

May 14, 2019, 8:17 AM

And he projects better in OSU's scheme than ours. It is what it is.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: We won't skip a beat.

May 14, 2019, 9:24 AM

He would be great in our scheme. He is a freak. We will be stacked anyway though.

Ehh, he'd be a luxury

May 14, 2019, 9:57 AM

But he wouldn't be the #1 WR here like he will at OSU or would at Bama. Fleming doesn't project as a 9-man in our system, so he'd probably be playing the 5. We've been dominant at that position with a small, quick, "old" white man.

Fleming is very good. Possibly elite in the right scheme. I don't think he is good as almost any of the top WRs from this past class. Both Ngata and Ladson are better.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Ehh, he'd be a luxury

May 14, 2019, 10:15 AM

I think he would have been the number 1 wr at Clemson at one point. He would have to wait a bit, but I think it would have happened. He would leave Clemson one of the best wr's to ever play at Clemson. He is a freak.

Carlsbad correct - dude is a freak.

May 14, 2019, 9:54 PM

gonna be 1st rounder no matter where he goes. Of course a couple of NC rings at CU would be nice if I was in his shoes.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2019, 8:17 AM

true but not over till they sign.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2019, 8:21 AM

Who ever is actually sweating hasn’t been watching Clemson football the past 5 seasons....We have the best WR depth in the country. Period. We can afford to miss out on guys.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Am I being greedy wanting Fleming, too?

May 14, 2019, 8:55 AM

Maybe he will surprise us all! Remember Zion?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Am I being greedy wanting Fleming, too?

May 14, 2019, 9:08 AM

What lone CB flipped to Ohio St? Oh! Hold on. You’re talking about crystal ball and not cornerback. I was looking up news on Fred Davis when I read that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I never thought we were getting him, anyway. He had

May 14, 2019, 9:21 AM

good things to say about Clemson but it felt like he was just being courteous. Not a big deal. He's a good player, obviously, but I'm pretty sure we'll survive. ;)

15-0 says you can win them all!

May 14, 2019, 9:21 PM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2019, 12:30 AM

Who is going to throw the ball to him at OSU? Fields? Not gonna happen IMO. Major FAIL on his part. No decent WR should expect Fields to throw a deep ball to them. He will miss too often.

May 15, 2019, 1:19 AM

IMO - his loss .... Needs to come to Tiger Town!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

May 15, 2019, 7:00 AM

He seems to be one of those that wants to be the headliner coming in. At Clemson, he wouldn't be that. Not saying it's ego but.........has nothing to do with working hard for a position. Sometimes, kids just want to be top dog on that pedestal.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2019, 7:26 AM

My guess is that Phoenix City, AL is going to send us another one of her sons and all will be good!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic